• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEE exec teases "an amazing big title coming to Vita" [Not an indie title]

aLgkxDI.jpg

Amazing!!
Seriously though, stop teasing me. Been waiting for this stupid awesome reveal for ages now. I'm not bothered about the indies, I bought a vita for it's power (before it seemingly became an indie machine) please use it!

That said, I wouldn't mind persona 5 ;-)

velociraptor

Gran Turismo Vita would be amazing.

It would be even more amazing if your progress was tied to GT6.

Now that would be a reason to buy a Vita.

Hell, just give us GT6 on the Vita.

Johnson81

Neo Member
I always thought this was revealed a while ago as a new Assassins Creed after Liberation sold relatively well. If it's not, then that's even better news.

New Demon Soul's spin off please, GTA San Andreas or a new Elder Scrolls game would be great.

Corto

I just want XCom Enemy Unknown and Gran Turismo Vita. I can't think of what the actual exclusive, 3rd Party, not Indie, not a port game could be, but those two would be gravy for me.

Don't know if it's been posted but I know Manuel Stanislao from Eurogamer Italy tweeted yesterday he had seen something Vita related that was crazy. It'd been accidentally put up on EG Italy and then taken down. I looked for his tweet but it seems to have been removed. I don't have a Vita but wondered if this is what Shahid was alluding to.

Fistwell

Whatever. Someone call me when they get some (core, non-spinoff) monhun game on Vita. Anything else they can stfu and go to hell.

$h@d0w

Don't know if it's been posted but I know Manuel Stanislao from Eurogamer Italy tweeted yesterday he had seen something Vita related that was crazy. It'd been accidentally put up on EG Italy and then taken down. I looked for his tweet but it seems to have been removed. I don't have a Vita but wondered if this is what Shahid was alluding to.

This was Velocity 2X PS4/Vita

Pachimari

That was just the Velocity U indie game I'm sure.

shink

Whatever. Someone call me when they get some (core, non-spinoff) monhun game on Vita. Anything else they can stfu and go to hell.

You won't get any calls. Monster Hunter won't be announced at Gamescom and any new Mon Hun won't probably be announced until after 4 is released

Here are three facts for those that haven't been following the thread but are speculating on what it could be

1.) It's a third party game
2.) Not an indie game
3.) Not a port
4.) It's supposed to have a lot of replay value

Here are three facts for those that haven't been following the thread but are speculating on what it could be

1.) It's a third party game
2.) Not an indie game
3.) Not a port
4.) It's supposed to have a lot of replay value

Sounds like Monster Hunter to me. Believe!
:'-(

Daingurse

I just want XCom Enemy Unknown and Gran Turismo Vita. I can't think of what the actual exclusive, 3rd Party, not Indie, not a port game could be, but those two would be gravy for me.

That would actually be nice, but we know it's not a port of course.

Orbis

I'm still disappointed there's no GTA on Vita or 3DS. Liberty City Stories & Vice City Stories were great, and I'm still impressed they were running so well on a handheld released in 2004. I'd love a portable spin-off of GTA V; it would effectively be the 'San Andreas Stories' we've been missing.

Knack Vita. You heard it here first.

But on a more serious note, given who is teasing it, I'm expecting something from a European team so I wouldn't be surprised if it was something like Medievil or something that made use of AR in some way.

Either way, this PR person is obviously just pulling our strings of affection for Sony's games.

Top Bottom