• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEE exec teases "an amazing big title coming to Vita" [Not an indie title]

Hex

Banned
Hooked makes me think of Bioshock Infinite (skyhook and all that) and it was an amazing game and we know that Levine was wanting to do something with Vita.

My smart assed answer was going to be Spiderman Fishing Jamboree or something more Peter Pan.

Loris146

scHxsyx.gif

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are killing me ahahaha

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
Wasn't that exec trying to get his NeoGaf account aproved or something. Hasn't it happened yet? Would be nice to have him around here!

Akira_83

Banned
almost none of these suggestions would interest me except Gran Turismo

Lately ive found myself spending more time playing PS1 games than anything else. Even though i started gaming during the 16 bit era, it was really the PS1 that i owe being a gamer too

Since then ive owned every single Sony console and handheld, and while i LOVE seeing new IP's like PSABR and Gravity rush and Soul Sacrifice... i want some sequels that would make me nostalgic for my youth

how about a new Clock Tower game? Dino Crisis? Syphon Filter? Bushido Blade? Cmon give me something like that...

Spiegel

Every sony console has had a gt

Yes. How does that change what I said?

More than 2 year after its unveiling Vita doesn't have a GT announced and the hardware is not selling. That's why people are hoping for a GT game and it's mindblowing that Sony hasn't announced one yet.

DBT85

Wasn't that exec trying to get his NeoGaf account aproved or something. Hasn't it happened yet? Would be nice to have him around here!

Not that I can see, several of us have asked that question and got no replies form anyone at all.

I think Kagari spoke to the powers that be about it.

Yes. How does that change what I said?

More than 2 year after its unveiling Vita doesn't have a GT announced and the hardware is not selling. That's why people are hoping for a GT game and it's mindblowing that Sony hasn't announced one yet.

It would be around the same time after launch that a 3ds Pokemon was announced, a little bit earlier?

I'm not sure it will be GT but one of the biggest franchises not being announced yet isn't something unheard of but I agree it should have been priority number 1.

They had their second biggest western franchise at western launch and their second biggest Japanese franchise at Japanese launch (GT being biggest in both). All they are really missing is GT and GoW

ascii42

It would be around the same time after launch that a 3ds Pokemon was announced, a little bit earlier?

I'm not sure it will be GT but one of the biggest franchises not being announced yet isn't something unheard of but I agree it should have been priority number 1.

They had their second biggest western franchise at western launch and their second biggest Japanese franchise at Japanese launch (GT being biggest in both). All they are really missing is GT and GoW

If GoW:Ascension had been a Vita game, that would have been huge.

So the general consensus is that it will be GT VITA. If we do get a GTA VITA, it will definitely give a big push to the handheld in Europe.

winjet81

Anything that points to "AMAZING" has to also point to the unexpected, afaic.

GoW? Expected somewhere down the road.
Soul Sacrifice 2? Expected somewhere down the road.
GT? Expected somewhere down the road.
Another Uncharted? Expected somewhere down the road.

Personally, AMAZING for me constitutes an exclusive new MGS title, RE title or MH title... or BioShock (lol) or GTA. Now any one of these would be amazing and unexpected.

My guess and far from amazing? A new GoW or Syphon Filter will be announced.

btkadams

Isn't this guy in charge of helping secure 3rd party indie/non-indie games? Why would it be GT? I would assume it'a a 3rd party game.

Zemm

The only game that could disappoint me would be another assassins creed. Literally anything but an AC game please.

Top Bottom