• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2013 live stream links

I would like for them to announce some sort of accessory that allows video out on Vita and also the recording of it.

Then I can think about, thinking about making a channel dedicated to Vita games

So should we not be expecting much from this? That one line of "much of the news here will not necessarily be relevant for North American gamers" kinda makes me confused.

They're trying to warn people that they're going to be seeing games shown/announced for the Japanese/Asia market and those game may or may not ever see the light of day outside of Japan/Asia.

Sakura

So should we not be expecting much from this? That one line of "much of the news here will not necessarily be relevant for North American gamers" kinda makes me confused.

I know Sony did something like this last year for the Vita and we saw like 2-3 new Vita games there along with new colors for the Vita.

I imagine stuff like the Japanese launch details, price, lineup, etc would not really be relevant for North American gamers. They still may show Japanese centric games we haven't seen yet though.

Takao

Banned

I know Sony did something like this last year for the Vita and we saw like 2-3 new Vita games there along with new colors for the Vita.

- Muramasa: Rebirth
- Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus
- Valhalla Knights 3
- Gundam Breaker
- God Eater 2
- Toukiden

They also announced PS3 Super Ugly.

They're trying to warn people that they're going to be seeing games shown/announced for the Japanese/Asia market and those game may or may not ever see the light of day outside of Japan/Asia.

Realistically it means a lot of details about the Japanese region release, pricing, maybe bundles, services and so forth.

Cynically it means a lot of information about the Vita.

Hopefully it means a lot of information about games that are not multiplayer only shooters ;)

They really didn't think that one through when it came to creating Limited Edition's. You just can't create one on that because you can only use the very top and bottom of the console since it's the only smooth surfaces. Thankfully they actually seemed to think the PS4 design through and it seems well suited for some nice LE's. I'm guessing FFXV and KH3 will both get one.

I imagine stuff like the Japanese launch details, price, lineup, etc would not really be relevant for North American gamers. They still may show Japanese centric games we haven't seen yet though.

That sounds good enough for me. So I should be expecting games and stuff but just more for the Japanese audience.

- Muramasa: Rebirth
- Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus
- Valhalla Knights 3
- Gundam Breaker
- God Eater 2
- Toukiden

They announced more then I thought. Hopefully Sony announces a few during this event then.

Paskil

For some reason, I was locked in and thought this started at 11CDT. I was all, WHERE'S THE FEED?!?!?
/sigh

Takao

Banned
I'm going to be snoozing by the time this gets started, which I suppose is fair since Kawano would probably put me to sleep.

Toparaman

Banned

If it shows off the power of the PS4, that's still something worth getting excited over. So far the primary showcases for PS4 have been western games, or Japanese games with a western look to them.

By the way, this is the least hyped I've seen GAF for a conference. It's kinda funny.

jond76

Banned
Get ready for the big announcement: Factory fire delays PS4 production!

Really, though, curious what they got to say.

Mrbob

Any chance we will see some Japan games for USA launch Nov 15? I hope it isn't just a Western box at launch. Wouldn't mind a new Warriors game to play.

Surprise me Sony.

dark_sorcerer1_bqeuhgu0kou.gif

satam55

Banned
How much do ya'll wanna bet that Sony will show more of the PS4's UI, PS Eye Camera, & multimedia functionality for the Japanese audience at this event?

Top Bottom