• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2013 live stream links

CMON EVERYBODY!

i0gsug7XiWnIW.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oUp_JjPJok

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I had no idea this was happening until I saw Seda tweet about it a little bit ago, lol. Hyped!

Ah I have awoken from my glorious nap ready to watch this presser... Ha to those who couldn't stay up all the big surprises will be completely worth it... Man Big announcements can't wait
:p

jimi_thing

Neo Member
I'm gonna preorder either an Xbone or PS4 this Thursday. Haven't decided which. Perhaps these announcements will turn the tide.

HORRORSHØW

I'm gonna preorder either an Xbone or PS4 this Thursday. Haven't decided which. Perhaps these announcements will turn the tide.
Unless you're in Asia, tonight's announcement may not be enough to sway you, considering they're probably just going to roadmap the Japanese/Asian launch.

The presentation is tailored specifically for the Japan and Asian regions, and much of the news here will not necessarily be relevant for North American gamers.

Wow. This pretty much says "Guys, there REALLY isn't anything here for you"

Guess I'll go to sleep.

NeededSleep

Please announce that we can finally pay to have our PSN user name changed!
Also a new .hack series being developed for Sony VR!

Dude, its looking increasingly like all this even is gonna reveal is the JP launch date.

There wont be anything else.

TLG appearance hopes fading fast!

Let me dream! :(

I realize this will probably be void of any big announcements, but it's fun to ride the hype train.

Top Bottom