• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

School shootings.

MalcomseX

Banned
Still haven't watched this yet
MV5BMTk4NTQ0MDk3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI1NjQyMQ@@._V1_.jpg

BTW If you think the answer to a gun problem is ban guns, you're just not smart person.
Mass gun murders happen with regularity in only one country. But you know that. You don’t have the intellect required to do anything more than troll though. Big surprise.

Texas Pride

Banned
Schools are soft targets because nobody wants to spend the money to secure our children. Taking guns from the 90% who follow the law won't impact people who don't give a fuck about the law getting them anyway. Guns aren't ever being banned in the US so anyone who seriously suggests that as a solution to a multifaceted problem like school shootings is a fucking idiot.

brap

Banned
Mass gun murders happen with regularity in only one country. But you know that. You don’t have the intellect required to do anything more than troll though. Big surprise.
And they didn't happen until recently even though we had guns for hundreds of years. Do some fucking critical thinking.

Last edited:
There was a threat of a school shooting at one of my local High Schools. They arrested the girl behind it, though. Good riddance, I say. People who even entertain that idea are terrible humans.

ellias

Banned
It’s mainly a U.S thing, we got some crazy white kids who can easily get guns, it’s pretty damn easy to either find a gun in the house or order one off the darknet. Parents really gotta be closer attention to their child.

Do you really want to bring up race and crime?

MalcomseX

Banned
Schools are soft targets because nobody wants to spend the money to secure our children. Taking guns from the 90% who follow the law won't impact people who don't give a fuck about the law getting them anyway. Guns aren't ever being banned in the US so anyone who seriously suggests that as a solution to a multifaceted problem like school shootings is a fucking idiot.
And yet school shootings aren't a problem in other countries like in the US. Again, it's the fucking idiots who think the answer to gun violence is more fucking guns. Zero intellect is behind that kind of thinking.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I was asked in a Facebook group what I'd call my theoretical rock band, and I answered "School Shooting". Didn't go over well.

Anyway that depiction doesn't seem hectic enough.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
It isn't a race thing as the chart proves that other countries with way less guns/access to them still kill each other. But the dude that made this chart isn't gonna put Finland/White now is he? Comparing the American "gun" problem to other countries is hilarious though. Also hispanic isn't a race. He might as well just say n-word are the problem honestly.

Just looked him up, yeah I wasn't that far off.

Top Bottom