• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

scissors are fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
The expression on the fat kid's face is amazing, but the guy's reaction is so great!
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
"Oh. My God. I can't believe this just fucking--I have to go to the fucking hospital"

AntoneM

I would bet that the fat kid didn't get his ass beat seeing as the kid AND his friends were in shock and then they would have had to take him to the hospital while someone called and waited for the cops, preferably the one with the camera. But the fat kid definately coud be charged with assault with a deadly weapon and be put in prison.

Brannon

Surprisingly calm for a pair of blades in the triceps; I'd sorta panic myself, thinking of all the small pieces of paper that thing cut, and the bacteria all up in the muscle and.... GAH.

Tortfeasor

To play devil's advocate, the fat kid could have the other idiot charged for assault and battery for what he did with the spray bottle.

Holy shit.

You would think that would hurt like hell...having scissors sticking out of your arm.

Who the hell throws scissors, anyways? A pencil, maybe, but scissors? You get sprayed with water and out of all the items on a college kid's desk, you pick scissors to throw? That is some sick shit.

Hahaha, that's what you get for bullying and being a dick to that kid, especially filming it. Punk kid got taught a lesson.

AntoneM

Tortfeasor said:
To play devil's advocate, the fat kid could have the other idiot charged for assault and battery for what he did with the spray bottle.

true, but no jury is going to convict him. The fat kid on the other hand...

Zaptruder

Banned
max_cool said:
true, but no jury is going to convict him. The fat kid on the other hand...

That fat kid on the otherhand was reasonably provoked. I mean if he's gonna get into trouble, it won't be without taking that into account.

Rlan

I wouldn't be surprised if there was 5 minutes of footage beforehand of the douchebag kid doing other stuff to the fat kid. Heck, he was doing the whole "building pressure" shit with him, showing him what he was going to do before he did it.

But as I said in the other thread,

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

olimario

Banned
I can see why the kid would do that. We had an overweight kid in our high school media tech class who came to school every day smelling like utter shit. He refused to shower because he was always up late playing PC games. I'm not kidding that you could follow his stench if you wanted to find out where he had gone. Truly sick.

Anyhow, we sprayed him with FeBreeze one day and it helped the smell considerably. He got upset, sure, but it eventually led to shower negotiations.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
olimario said:
I can see why the kid would do that. We had an overweight kid in our high school media tech class who came to school every day smelling like utter shit. He refused to shower because he was always up late playing PC games. I'm not kidding that you could follow his stench if you wanted to find out where he had gone. Truly sick.

Anyhow, we sprayed him with FeBreeze one day and it helped the smell considerably. He got upset, sure, but it eventually led to shower negotiations.

Congrats with the generalizations oli... you continue to prove yourself a valuable contributing forum member....

olimario said:

hahah we had the same guy in our school.
okej its not the same guy but man he smelled so bad that nobody wanted to be around him, now 15 years later he has cleaned up and i heard he even started a soap company!"dont know if that is true though"

do what my friends did to the guy in our school.

put on gloves and wear a sweater that you dont mind throwing away, sneak up behing him and grab him and pull him in to the school showers and wash him clean!

he was not happy afterwards but at least the other student felt better until he changed clothes...

olimario

Banned
DarienA said:
Congrats with the generalizations oli... you continue to prove yourself a valuable contributing forum member....

I'm not saying all fat people smell... this forum is great at putting words into other people's mouths. I'm saying I could see a situation where the kid might want to spray the other kid with FeBreeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom