• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scorsese and DiCaprio re-teaming for Devil in the White City adaptation for Paramount

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoJu

i'm guessing this will be out after Sinatra? or will that be in Silence-mode for the next couple of years?

Solo

dat 6th collaboration. Wonder if they can hit 9 and make Leo Scorsese's most prolific collaborator?

Day one.

I'm wayyyyyyy more excited to see what they do with The White City. Hope they go all out with the setwork, could look amazing.

He's still not gonna win an oscar.

massoluk

Banned
H0yA7C2.gif

2jOWss8.gif

7JrC7kT.gif

haha, i chuckled

Captain.Falafel

Neo Member
If they've only just procured the rights would it be safe to assume this film wouldn't be released sooner than ~3 years from now?

In the spirit of the book, they should be given a much shorter deadline.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
What is it with the internet wanting Leo to win an Oscar so desperately? First of all it is a shit award and second: better actors haven't won one (yet). Look at Gary Oldman. Never got the hype, yeah he is a good actor but not the Messiah people make him out to be.

Hope the film is good.

Yes!

Absolutely loved the book

Considering Leo's filmography, I could see him pulling off the friendly conman side of Holmes really well.

Loxley

Fucking finally, Leo bought the film rights ages ago. Glad to to see Scorsese on board, though I was also pulling for Fincher, this is a great substitute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom