• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Screenrant. Every Adaptation Of The Joker, Ranked From Worst To Best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely gotta agree with BatB Joker being too low. I'd probably switch Arkham and Nicholson's spots, too.

#1 is definitely correct and well earned, though.

WhiteWolf

Arkham Origins Joker is super underrated. I'm not even talking about the performance here, I'm saying the character himself is amazingly drawn in that game. So good, so many amazing moments. Easily one of the best Jokers in existence.
100% agree with this.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
What about the Batman Beyond Joker? is that included in the first spot along the Justice League?
715706_023.jpg

Also Young Justice Joker was bad but i thought there would be worse, he is boring and a lackey, the biggest sin is that he was not a leader of The Light, but i liked they gave the spotlight to less known villains

Beyond Joker is part of the DCAU

When I saw Martha Wayne I snickered a bit. I'm unfamiliar with the context I'll admit but my first thought was the running joke about Aunt May becoming Carnage before Spider-shit 3 came out.

Tip 4 check out, but Brave and the Bold should be higher and Caesar Romero should be Top 5. Not a huge fan of him in The Dark Knight Rises either.

I agree with the top 4 (though 1 and 3 are kinda the same and could be interchanged), but I don't remember liking the Dark Knight Returns Joker too much. I feel like #5 should be Cesar Romero or John DiMaggio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom