• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SEGA Announces E3 2009 Line-Up

Aliens vs. Predator

Where the hell did this come from? And what happened to Colonial Marines?

Edit: Check out the uh.... great storyline. Again, what happened to the Gearbox folks?

Set on planet BG-386; a human colonist mining group discovers an ancient pyramid containing a dark and horrible secret. Across the galaxy, a race of warriors is alerted to the discovery of their pyramid and a hunting party is dispatched to ensure that it remains sealed at all costs. Deep inside the ruined pyramid meanwhile, nature’s deadliest species awakes from centuries of hibernation intent on finding new prey.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Tiktaalik said:
Ouch yeah no Infinite Space either. That was actually the Platinum Games title I was most interested in.
Infinite Space was confirmed for North America when it was announced though. It doesn't have Sands of Destruction, Resonance of Fate, Phantasy Star 0, Let's Tap, Virtua Tennis 2009, Jambo! Safari, and whatever else they announced for NA already either.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Danne-Danger said:
It will be great dammit!

Savior of action-RPGs, a revolution in modern storytelling and the true successor to Deus Ex.

These are all very reasonable expectations.

Oh yes, completely reasonable...

I suppose this is as good a thread as any to ask: what is this Bayonetta and why are people so excited about it?

I also see it doesn't have a PC version announced for launch. Fail.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
MidnightScott said:
Where is Let's Tap?

being released a week and a half after e3? :p

viciouskillersquirrel said:
I suppose this is as good a thread as any to ask: what is this Bayonetta and why are people so excited about it?

original creator of devil may cry makes a spiritual sequel to devil may cry only the main character has big boobs

camineet

Banned
Even if everyone of these games were good, there's nothing in that line-up that makes me THINK of SEGA.

Where are all the SEGA games?

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Stumpokapow said:
being released a week and a half after e3? :p

original creator of devil may cry makes a spiritual sequel to devil may cry only the main character has big boobs

And the cinematic camera likes vag shots. Thats important.

Stumpokapow said:

And he does stuff like this in interviews

2eofl00.gif

Haunted

So, let's summarise the OP - not a lot of games, but almost all interesting, imo.

• Aliens vs. Predator
  • Alpha Protocol
  • Bayonetta
  • Shenmue III
  • Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
  • The Conduit

This is probably a better lineup than most other third parties are showing at E3, except for Capcom and EA.

camineet

Banned
Haunted said:
So, let's summarise the OP - not a lot of games, but almost all interesting, imo.

• Aliens vs. Predator
  • Alpha Protocol
  • Bayonetta
  • Shenmue III
  • Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
  • The Conduit

This is probably a better lineup than most other third parties are showing at E3, except for Capcom and EA.

WHAT ?

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
camineet said:
Even if everyone of these games were good, there's nothing in that line-up that makes me THINK of SEGA.

Where are all the SEGA games?
Like I told you in that PM, wait for the JAMMA show. :D

Top Bottom