• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Sega trademarks Shenmue III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Jul 5, 2007

PLEASE

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Nov 1, 2009
SHENMUE III

Coming Soon to Korean Mobile Phones

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Jul 6, 2005
Does anyone care if it is ios? Just give us the story. Hell, I'll take a novel.

ekim

May 2, 2012
We had this trademark shit with Half-Life 3 - how do we know this is legit?

Jay Sosa

Dec 6, 2008
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwshit

drproton

Feb 14, 2013
I wonder how they'd capture a new audience. It pretty much needs a re-release of the first two games.

DeadByDawn

Banned
Mar 21, 2010
USA
No, they really didn't. This is most likely another trademark troll, you people shouldn't get excited. This happened recently with World of Warcraft fans getting trolled by 'The Dark Below" trademark supposedly by Blizzard. It happened a few months later to Half-Life fans with the supposed Valve trademark for Half-Life 3. Both were fake. This is another fake more than likely.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Shenmue 3 or Half-Life Episode 3

Place your bets ladies and gentlemen on which will come out first!

SEGAvangelist

May 18, 2007
No, they really didn't. This is most likely another trademark troll, you people shouldn't get excited. This happened recently with World of Warcraft fans getting trolled by 'The Dark Below" trademark supposedly by Blizzard. It happened a few months later to Half-Life fans with the supposed Valve trademark for Half-Life 3. Both were fake. This is another fake more than likely.

BELIEVE

DoubleTake

Jul 24, 2013
Tejas
Okay...seriously someone hold me....

Suzuka and Cerny met didnt they so maybe its Exclusive to Playstation??
Imagine Crash and Shenmue coming to Sony....omg the megatons...

But then, Didnt CBOAT say that MS was in talks with a japanese developer for a game thatd make some people upset??
What if MS has Shenmue 3 exclusivity...

Again...someone hold me....

Malajax

Sep 16, 2010
Still waiting on HD versions of the first two! I can't lose myself to hype when I haven't played the original yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.