• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Burst |OT| We Now Live In a Post Happy Boobs Wrapped World

Famitsu 8/7/7/8. Be interesting to see how the western reviewers see it.

"I think I speak for all men when I say Senran Kagura is more demeaning to women than a 50s cigarette ad." - A. Geese, Polygon

"[Senran Kagura's] controls are clearly broken. It won't even respond to touch inputs on the top screen!" - T. McShame, Gamespot

"My monocle popped off." - S. Tortellini, Kotaku

"Not since F. Scott Fitzgerald's classic, The Great Gatsby, has a work so perfectly encapsulated the excesses of the Jazz Age." - A. Sessler as himself

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Buying this not because I think it will be an enjoyable game, but because when it was first announced I said it would never get localized and I would definitely buy it if it did. So here we are.

Also Chet OTs are da best

This is basically where I stand. To be honest I don't even care if the game's good or not; just buying because I can't believe it actually happened.

yo how long are these games anyway? I wanna plow through most of the content.

Jack-Nicholson-Creep-Mode.gif

Garraboa

i'm buying three games the rest of the year: Super Mario 3D World, A Link Between Worlds, and this. I think I have all the bases covered. It sucks that i'll be too busy to really enjoy them for awhile.

Nice, that's my exact same list.

Although I *might* get a few more indie games during Steam Christmas sale.

Same list too!

EDIT: Does anyone know if the game has both anime OPs? Or just the Burst one?

bon

I could go for a new beat 'em up, but $30 is a bit steep for a download IMO. I'll probably buy this when I have more spare cash.

Tohsaka

I've been looking forward to this for so long. I'm going to try and get a good amount of playtime in before I get my PS4 the next day.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Might have to wait on a sale for this. I JUST spent $30 on AA5 after getting it cheaper due to left over eShop & GS credit. In any case, hope this does well enough for Xseed for them to bring over Shinovi Versus.

I could go for a new beat 'em up, but $30 is a bit steep for a download IMO. I'll probably buy this when I have more spare cash.

It does come across as expensive, but it's 2 games in 1 so it's not too bad of a deal imo. Still not sure if I'm picking this one up or not, but it does look fun.

Nyoro SF

Whoa just saw this.

Anyway for anyone who cares, the action of the game is actually really solid if you're into the musou style of action games. Each character has extremely variable and diverse fighting moves and combos.

Whoa just saw this.

Anyway for anyone who cares, the action of the game is actually really solid if you're into the musou style of action games. Each character has extremely variable and diverse fighting moves and combos.
Burst doesn't play like Shinovi Versus does, this one is rather simple.

Top Bottom