• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Burst |OT| We Now Live In a Post Happy Boobs Wrapped World

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Ahahaha, I didn't know Tamsoft made this. But then I guess it only makes sense. They're pretty well-acquainted with making games about tits.

<3 Oneechanbara.

Will be getting this if certain factors fall into place correctly (specifically, if I can sell my copy of Pokemon Y).

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Ahahaha, I didn't know Tamsoft made this. But then I guess it only makes sense. They're pretty well-acquainted with making games about tits.

<3 Oneechanbara.

Will be getting this if certain factors fall into place correctly (specifically, if I can sell my copy of Pokemon Y).

How much?

ohlawd

For a game that totes quite the impressive array of young well endowed female ninjas with one outlier (sup Mirai), there isn't actually any variation to their treasure chests.

We got big, yeah I got that. There's small too, that's cool. How about one where one breast is smaller than the other? Or maybe some peeps are actually into silicon boobs and prefer that over the natural stuff and they take pleasure in knowing the fact. Like hell I'm damn sure there's somebody out there that feel their tastes were not represented properly. These people have needs, too!

For a game that totes quite the impressive array of young well endowed female ninjas with one outlier (sup Mirai), there isn't actually any variation to their treasure chests.

We got big, yeah I got that. There's small too, that's cool. How about one where one breast is smaller than the other? Or maybe some peeps are actually into silicon boobs and prefer that over the natural stuff and they take pleasure in knowing the fact. Like hell I'm damn sure there's somebody out there that feel their tastes were not represented properly. These people have needs, too!

I like DFC and "moderately sized boobs" so I consider that my tastes aren't well represented, then again.... who cares I'm still buying this.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Now that I think of it this is perfect on 3DS and Vita. I would never play this in front of anyone passing by my TV, but if there's a demo I'll download it for sure. :p

spiritfox

I don't why, but I feel that I must buy this game

qJ29o1b.png
NSEPT9E.png
i4zjF2d.png
apW20P0.png
NOukHYO.png
uEtlbpz.png

Looking at one of the screens, I notice that there are light RPG elements. Is experience shared between all the girls of one school? Both schools? Or am I going to have to play them all extensively (not that I'd mind).

ohlawd

yo let's talk about overrated girls man

has to be Katsuragi. Where's the appeal. I dig the open shirt but she is so blah. Thoughts and felines, bruhs?

I AM ALSO TOTALLY IN THIS FOR THE GAMEPLAY

yo let's talk about overrated girls man

has to be Katsuragi. Where's the appeal. I dig the open shirt but she is so blah. Thoughts and felines, bruhs?

As far as design is concerned, I like Katsuragi the most because her loose clothing de-emphasizes her boobs, giving her a more natural look than the others while still looking large because large isn't bad. She also wears the least amount of clothing, so there's that. Her legs and ass are also fiiiiine and you can see all that in her character illustration.

cafemomo

As far as design is concerned, I like Katsuragi the most because her loose clothing de-emphasizes her boobs, giving her a more natural look than the others while still looking large because large isn't bad. She also wears the least amount of clothing, so there's that. Her legs and ass are also fiiiiine and you can see all that in her character illustration.
God bless you

lol, I just figured the perfect way to kill time while camping outside for a PS4 on Thursday night. Playing this game. Gotta embrace the life in public!

So, I guess I'm buying this now and now that I've seen it Thursday can't come soon enough.

Any idea on how big it is, like how many blocks it'll take up or just some rough estimate? I only have the 4gb one that came with mine or if you fine folks know of a good one that's relatively inexpensive I'd love to upgrade.

chrono01

I'm so glad this is getting a North American release, albeit digitally.

I imported the Japanese release but now I can actually under the full-scope of the...*ahem!*...story. I was definitely be purchasing this with the hopes that we eventually get Shinovi Versus [although I also own the import as well].

Kolgar

Where did this come from? I will support this game! For a couple of reasons... Er, several pairs of reasons.

Um. Yeah. Looks fun!

So glad that this has finally got its Western release. Had both Burst and the original since they came out in Japan but hoping more people take a chance on this. Yes, the boobs are the gimmick, but there's a decent game underneath, one well worth taking a chance on.

DZ_b_EZ

Aww Yiss

I haven't turned my 3DS on in like, a year. This should help to alleviate the drought, although I should probably buy a larger SD card before I buy this "busty" game.

Javier

I'm playing this for the same reason I ended up playing Code of Princess.

If only I could remember what that reason was.

StayDead

I'm glad a lot more people are going to get to play this, but as I finished it a while ago I'll try to avoid any spoilers but I'm just going to say that Yumi, Ikaruga and Yagyuu are the best! :D

GeekyDad

The game page is now up on the eShop (you have to search for it). Couple of cool 3D pics.

EsCqzu5.jpg

Think they did a perfect job with it in terms of the 3D effect -- combat is in 2D, everything else in 3D.

Top Bottom