• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Burst |OT| We Now Live In a Post Happy Boobs Wrapped World

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh I'm working through it backwards by doing chapter 5 first.

Seeing that maxing out your yin bar lowers your health...

Boy. Have fun with that.

Chrom

Oh I'm working through it backwards by doing chapter 5 first.

Seeing that maxing out your yin bar lowers your health...

Boy. Have fun with that.

Ah, that's interesting. Yeah, that isn't how I've been playing. I went back to the very beginning and started from there since it seemed logical to me to start small and learn the ins and outs of the game and the characters as I progressed so that I could handle the later missions better when the time came. It also helps that my characters would be stronger that way due to the leveling system.

Let me tell you though, on Frantic, there is little mercy, especially later on. You can die in mere seconds if you stay put and you have to deal with the fact that some enemy attacks are going to eat up almost all of your health if not OHKO you. It's tricky. I've come to understand that with Frantic, staying on the move and in the air are key strategies to winning. You really have to abuse everything you've got and know which moves are effective at the right times. It's also worth keeping in mind that in Frantic/Yin mode, you're not going to lose health if you use your limit breaks, which can be a godsend when facing packs of enemies and if your ninja art gauge is low. Just some tips I thought I'd share.

Top Bottom