• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Burst |OT| We Now Live In a Post Happy Boobs Wrapped World

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Is there anywhere I can view all the images? I can't do all the work to unlock them :(

pariah164

Just noticed this, when talking to Hibari at the Hanzo side:

"You know, when our clothes get torn up during a fight, I always feel like somebody's watching us. But that's preposterous, right? I mean, we're shinobi! We'd notice if anyone were leering at our curvy bods!"

Such fourth-wall leaning. Much tongue-in-cheek. Wow.

"You know, when our clothes get torn up during a fight, I always feel like somebody's watching us. But that's preposterous, right? I mean, we're shinobi! We'd notice if anyone were leering at our curvy bods!"

It appears the audience is the true super ninjas.

ohlawd

See, this is why Hibari is the GOAT.

You guys are such plebs. How do you people not love her?

(we need an official community thread)

Got my Senran Kagura series official illustrations book - Shôjo-tachi no kiseki this morning, with the special bonus poster offered on Enterbrain webshop.

qOToXFk.jpg

This new, 240 pages thick artbook offers some great value if you haven't bought all the game bibles, as it features almost all the promotional art + CGs of the first three games (SK, Burst and SV), some few artworks from New Wave, Dekamori and SK2 (but sadly no illustrations from SK Japan's trading cards game), and the artworks used for the DVD boxes and the special store gifts for the anime TV series. There even is the illustration used for the cover of the novel. Don't expect a lot of new material thought, as the only new artwork is the one used for the cover (and its 'variation' ;p). Overall, I'm really pleased with this purchase :)

Kyonashi

Quick question: I'm a couple levels into Chapter 2 and I'm confused as to which levels I've played or not. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to check. At first I thought that on each level select screen it showed you your letter rank by the character's faces, but there's certain levels I know for sure I've definitely played but it shows no letter rank?

As it's a fairly pick up and play game I want to make sure I don't miss any levels.

-Horizon-

Quick question: I'm a couple levels into Chapter 2 and I'm confused as to which levels I've played or not. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to check. At first I thought that on each level select screen it showed you your letter rank by the character's faces, but there's certain levels I know for sure I've definitely played but it shows no letter rank?

As it's a fairly pick up and play game I want to make sure I don't miss any levels.
Doesn't that mean you haven't played that level with that specific character yet?
I don't know if there's an overall way to check. I don't have my 3DS on me to check for you :(

pariah164

It should show grades beside which characters you've played on which levels. However, if you played those levels in Frantic, there will not be a grade. There will, however, be a blue star on the level select screen.

ohlawd

what an awful cover. Not enough Hibari, too much Katsu.

Who are gonna voice the girls? They gonna hire some hentai English VAs?

Kyonashi

It should show grades beside which characters you've played on which levels. However, if you played those levels in Frantic, there will not be a grade. There will, however, be a blue star on the level select screen.

Wow, that's really annoying. So you don't have to swap characters to see if you got a letter grade, but you do if you played it Frantic?

ohlawd

I only recognize Monica Rial.

Now I'm the one who needs to hand in their life and hometown badges. I must commit sudoku lest I bring shame and dishonor to my family.

upandaway

Started playing this a couple days ago. I'm addicted to doing things super slowly with long combos but it seems like rankings prefer time over combo (then wouldn't it be super easy to get A's by being overleveled?), not sure how this works.

Having fun with it. It's so silly.

Vylash

Finally playing this now since Shinovi Versus is coming up and it's super fun
except for Yagyu
, I love all of the characters
except for Yagyu
. Though I finished the Hanzo side and tried to unlock that optional character and gave up because she's cheap as shit

death to Yagyu

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
except for Yagyu
except for Yagyu
. Though I finished the Hanzo side and tried to unlock that optional character and gave up because she's cheap as shit

death to Yagyu
The flat-chest of Hebijo is horrible.

I didn't like Mirai at first but she really grew on me in Burst.

except for Yagyu
except for Yagyu

death to Yagyu

Yagyu was my first character which with I succeded at pulling a 1000-hits combo in SKB but I dislike her gameplay in SV. Same thing for Katsuragi, and it's the opposite for Ikaruga : she is not that fun to play in SKB, but I just love relentlessly dashing throught the battlefield with her in SV. Speedsters characters FTW.

Top Bottom