• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Burst |OT| We Now Live In a Post Happy Boobs Wrapped World

give in.

you got money, you got time, there isn't anything else worth getting anytime soon. The stars are aligned and the boobs are symmetrical. LAUNCH DAY MAN

I haven't finished EO:Untold(story mode sucks), I basically gave up and already finished Pokemon/AA5 at least... god damn, I need this game.

Isn't the jury still out about Miyabi ? Especially if said jury includes one bespectacled, staff-wielding Hebi student ?

;)

Prepare to lose
your clothes and get mercilessly groped.
?? No.
Miyabi is a female. I even checked myself!
No traps in SK universe confirmed.

What does imagination have to do with traps? "Tricks", what? Are you saying they don't need to because that audience has other games for it?

Should we even be talking about this on GAF? I don't want to get banned.

Adding a trap is a cheap way to create diversity. Considering how diverse the franchise is in term of characters , adding one would be a petty trick enlightning , only their lack of creativity.
I believe the creators of this franchise have enough creativity to provide more "content" without going this route.
Besides the producer is a avid fan of "LIFE" & "HOMETOWN" so this won't happen anyway.

cafemomo

I know it ain't happening but I'd love to hear Iwata or Reggie say "it's time to wrap your 3DS with happy boobs" in tomorrow's direct

Anyone have that funeral gif?

ioKahghXk5G7m.gif

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep
?? No.
Miyabi is a female. I even checked myself!
No traps in SK universe confirmed.

Adding a trap is a cheap way to create diversity. Considering how diverse the franchise is in term of characters , adding one would be a petty trick enlightning , only their lack of creativity.
I believe the creators of this franchise have enough creativity to provide more "content" without going this route.
Besides the producer is a avid fan of "LIFE" & "HOMETOWN" so this won't happen anyway.

I don't see traps as adding diversity, they're just something I like and want to see more of. Creativity has nothing to do with it. The only necessary response to wishes for traps in the game is your last one, that the game is about girls and girl butts and girl boobs.

man I kind of want this, but I feel pretty weird about that. fortunately the PS4 has pretty much exhausted my games fund.

...but I still kind of want this.

ohlawd

Nah, that's definitely Guilty Crown. Not going to lie that I thought that was Sawa at first, though.

yup it's GC.

I used to run a Sawa avatar for months so naturally I know my shiet. Hanasaku Iroha is a better guess since she kinda looks like Nako - kinda similar hair color, style and equally stacked.

Astarte

As much of a fan I am of PLOT, I'll just wait for gameplay impressions. I adore cuhrayzee even more than I do breasts

Hugstable

Banned
LOL I'm actually tempted to buy this game just because how much I've heard about for the last year and want to see how crazy it can get. I already got 20 bucks sitting on the EShop with no other 3ds games really coming out this year that I can remember (I'm getting Zelda along with the Zelda 3ds XL). Is there really PLOT in the game? Lol

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
If I can finish Sonic Lost World today or tomorrow, I might trade that & some other stuff in for an eShop card for this (might as well get it to support it & increase the chances of SV) and the AA5 DLC.

Gbraga

I'd buy it day one if I had a 3DS.

The game actually looks a lot of fun and I'm not gonna lie, I really like anime boobs. I guess I'm part of the problem. It's just that boobs are so cool, big, medium, small, they're all beautiful.

I'll get my anime game fix from The Guided Fate Paradox instead.

spiritfox

I'd buy it day one if I had a 3DS.

The game actually looks a lot of fun and I'm not gonna lie, I really like anime boobs. I guess I'm part of the problem. It's just that boobs are so cool, big, medium, small, they're all beautiful.

I'll get my anime game fix from The Guided Fate Paradox instead.

Wisest words ever spoken.

Scavenger

What's the best and cheapest place to buy eshop credit from? Most shops mark the prices up or have a shitty phone verification system. I live in Europe, but I have an NA 2DS. I need this game bad.

Javier

Thanks, but they need phone verification. I think I'll just buy a card at a Dutch online store. More expensive, but less hassle.
Maximuscards.com doesn't have phone verification (they ask for a phone number, but it's not required for verification) and they send the code instantly to your email. Cards are marked up, though ($20 credit costs really $24), but depending on your options it might not be a bad choice.

Top Bottom