• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Burst |OT| We Now Live In a Post Happy Boobs Wrapped World

"I like that part of the game where I'm masterbating to drawings. 10/10 GOTY"
I love you too.
That girl in the OP picture probably shouldn't be holding a Mars bar. Forrest Mars was American and the candy bar was only created in the UK as a result of his desire to upstage his father after they had a spat over management of the expansion of Mars, Incorporated. It's not really a legitimately UK confection and is only associated with the region owing to a family kerfuffle; it scarcely warrants being pictured alongside a symbol of the august British empire as iconic and enduring as a Union Jack bikini.
I thought it was strange too, but my British source insisted on it being a Mars bar as he lives close to the factory where they make them. And honestly, I couldn't think of anything else that could go with the other girls Coca Cola bottle.
I agree. Need that gif where she pulls a fighter jet out of her dress and rides it.
OlCdIxF.gif

The power of breasts!
If only this was a game of butts ;_;
Butts you say?

L~A

Can't wait for this game to be released in Europe, though I'm not bothered it won't be before 2014, as I'm already quite busy with other games on 3DS.

By the way, OT's title is pretty bad.... I mean, it's ok, but that title should've been kept for the EU release. North America ISN'T the rest of the world you know :p

Characters section is composed only of their three measurements.
I'm dying. This is a top tier level thread, in terms of conveying the most crucial information.

Kazzy

Gosh, this is all so pervy.

Nonetheless, it's cool that such a niche thing has made it over. In a strange way, it reminds me of the halcyon days of grabbing really bizarre Playstation imports.

Proven

This post is the entire thread encapsulated.

I AM ALSO TOTALLY IN THIS FOR THE GAMEPLAY

As far as design is concerned, I like Katsuragi the most because her loose clothing de-emphasizes her boobs, giving her a more natural look than the others while still looking large because large isn't bad. She also wears the least amount of clothing, so there's that. Her legs and ass are also fiiiiine and you can see all that in her character illustration.

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep
Digital only? How am I supposed to resell it when I'm done with it?

Can you free view the boob models in 3D? I thought I read something about not being able to do that.

And if this got released in the US on a NINTENDO system, what are the chances of the Vita version coming out here?

IM NOT KIDDING WHEN I SAY IM IN IT FOR THE GAMEPLAY!, HUGE AERIAL DASH COMBOS ARE RAD!

qvTfe5x.gif

GeekyDad

Can you free view the boob models in 3D? I thought I read something about not being able to do that.

Yes, there's even a 3D pic on the game page on the eShop. I mean, it's well established that the genesis of this game came from the producer's desire to satisfy the demand for boobs in 3D.

Any know if there's a chance for eshop cards to go on sale for BF? I want to get this and Zelda (digitally), but would like to save some $ if possible.

zroid

Banned
got about $7 on my eShop account right now, so I'm gonna grab a $20 card today and I'll pay the difference with credit card. Woo!

Anteo

I'm reading this thread and I don't understand a thing.
Anyways, I want to buy this, but the moneys man, I dont have em.

Fellow European players :

TgF6KqH.jpg
All i can send are my sincere feeligns ..i imported the second game and enjoyed it beyond what imaginable. I can't import this one so ...Well.

Yes she's a girl. Just because she's flat doesn't mean she's a trap.
There are no traps in the sengan kagura universe.
There is no need to. i'm convinced that the imagination of the creators is vast enough that they don't need to use those "tricks"

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
I thought it was strange too, but my British source insisted on it being a Mars bar as he lives close to the factory where they make them. And honestly, I couldn't think of anything else that could go with the other girls Coca Cola bottle.

It breaks my heart to learn that even a native son of Albion has been misled by the villainous Mars.

Unlike Mars, Cadbury is an authentically British company, having been founded in Birmingham by a native Englishman in the early 19th century. Far be it from me to presume to suggest alterations to an artistic endeavour, but perhaps it would be appropriate to replace the Mars bar with a Dairy Milk bar, or even a pair of Creme Eggs gently cupped at approximately rib cage height.

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep
There are no traps in the sengan kagura universe.
There is no need to. i'm convinced that the imagination of the creators is vast enough that they don't need to use those "tricks"

What does imagination have to do with traps? "Tricks", what? Are you saying they don't need to because that audience has other games for it?

Should we even be talking about this on GAF? I don't want to get banned.

Nice ReTweet Chet :p

He's probably famous in Japan now
1YywHRe.png

I feel accomplished.
It breaks my heart to learn that even a native son of Albion has been misled by the villainous Mars.

Unlike Mars, Cadbury is an authentically British company, having been founded in Birmingham by a native Englishman in the early 19th century. Far be it from me to presume to suggest alterations to an artistic endeavour, but perhaps it would be appropriate to replace the Mars bar with a Dairy Milk bar, or even a pair of Creme Eggs gently cupped at approximately rib cage height.

Haha, maybe some other time. I'll make sure to remember this though.

ohlawd

damn you guys sure do like Katsu. I admit tho she's pretty smoking.

She's not as bad as Yagyuu so that's a plus.

Top Bottom