• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Ken

I was wondering why AmiAmi hasn't emailed me yet about Estival and then I remembered I had it bundled with that Tales Alisha figure. Zzz for frugality.

Josephl64

I was wondering why AmiAmi hasn't emailed me yet about Estival and then I remembered I had it bundled with that Tales Alicia figure. Zzz for frugality.

I was waiting for my Kancolle Vita to come out so I could play my games...the delay hurt plans a bit

By the way ill be sending the OT to Curvey tonight for posting. If anyone has a subtitle suggestion might wanna throw it out there before I just do the one I had on the banner.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
|OT| Join the Estival!
|OT| The Hometown of Many Lively Women
|OT| Shinovi Festival

Just off the top of my head.

A Game of Life and Hometown

Semi-pun of Game of Thrones.

Header_New_update_3_zpswnrdgb7y.png

SerTapTap

Slice of Life and Hometown is a better pun IMO (errrrerybody's done the game of thrones thing). Don't really care too much either way though

Well I spent hours already doing banners an stuff and I am not going to change them a day before, so if people dont want to post then someone else should do the OT instead. If I had posting privileges id do it myself, but I dont. So I understand if people dont want to jeopardize their own account. Its out of my hands though.

SerTapTap

Ask a mod if you think it's too much I guess. It's an OT so people should probably know what they're getting into but *shrug*

Puruzi

Banned
In the OP, make a note to tell people to keep out if they're just gonna complain about the boobs please.
It pretty annoying at this point.

SerTapTap

Not sure people usually bother to pop into an OT to whine. Only OT I saw filled with that crap was PS TV and even that died down

Well I spent hours already doing banners an stuff and I am not going to change them a day before, so if people dont want to post then someone else should do the OT instead. If I had posting privileges id do it myself, but I dont. So I understand if people dont want to jeopardize their own account. Its out of my hands though.

I get it, and appreciate all the work you put into it. Just voicing a concern knowing how sensitive some are on here about things like that.

More than likely it will mostly just be us chatting in there about the game anyways so it doesn't really matter.

Eolz

I think the title is good DigitalHitmann. Expected something a bit more linked to the summer setting but it's nice too.

Don't think there'll be many complaints, apart maybe for one page. Worst case, add a disclaimer that this is coming from the anime and that watching it could expose you to worse than that.
or a Reggie "play the game" gif

MetalDeer

Life>>>>>Hometown

At least someone understands.
Both are good, though.

I think the banner looks great. I mean, sure, someone might come into the thread and wonder what the hell is going on, but it's Senran Kagura, I think that's going to happen anyways. Like that butt pounding gif above, for instance.

Edit: Submitted thread to Curevy for review. Feel free to add anything you want to. The images obviously need to be embedded, but they should all be in order. Ill be up for another 2-3 hours if you need me to fix any of the banners.

MetalDeer

There is someone streaming EV on Twitch. It looks really good.

They're abusing Miyabi right now.. shameful!

It looked like some of the outfit stuff is just numbered along with a generic icon (exactly like SV), that's kinda disappointing. Then again, I can't read Japanese, so maybe I'm wrong. I do like the multiple girls in one dressing room thing, though. Also, store lady looks super lewd.

So much life.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
From what I'm hearing, you can't choose the same character multiple times for the photo shoot in EV. Maybe it has to be unlocked, but no using 5 of one character at once it seems.

MetalDeer

I like how it zooms in on the character when clothes break, rather than just playing what seems like a video clip (in SV). It works a lot better.

Edit: Also, does anyone know if Burst has ever been on sale on the US eshop? I finally got a 3DS last Christmas, and I figured I should get Burst some day, since I actually can.

Top Bottom