• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus Import |OT| We All Worship At The Church Of Yumi

Eolz

I hope Murasame gets in but not as a girl :p

NSFW, exploit making the models "nude" in the changing room/photo mode. (it's not really nude, but...)

Eolz

Awww.
Who then? Hanzo is too OP and we know nothing about Kiriya fighting style...
A male character would be pretty cool.

SerTapTap

I'm pretty iffy on them including a male character, they'd have to be SUPER minor/unlockable or something. A huge part of why I like SK is there's no garbage Harem thing going on, harem is where character writing goes to die. I'd play a game with Minori as the only playable character before I'd play "Oh ninpo senpai am I kawaiiii"

It is but I dunno I find the frenzied chaos pretty fun.

I don't mind frenzied chaos in a co op or vs AI situation, but if I lose to a human I want it to be due to no factor but my/their skill. Just bugs me, why I don't play many games online/competitively.

Demoskinos

I'm pretty iffy on them including a male character, they'd have to be SUPER minor/unlockable or something. A huge part of why I like SK is there's no garbage Harem thing going on, harem is where character writing goes to die. I'd play a game with Minori as the only playable character before I'd play "Oh ninpo senpai am I kawaiiii"

I don't mind frenzied chaos in a co op or vs AI situation, but if I lose to a human I want it to be due to no factor but my/their skill. Just bugs me, why I don't play many games online/competitively.

I can see where your coming from but I'm not taking the online seriously at all so its fun to just goof around.

SerTapTap

How does clothing damage work now? It seems like the old "green flash" chase doesn't do it, nor are super moves a guaranteed top/bottom shred. I haven't really noticed any consistency to it.

Demoskinos

How does clothing damage work now? It seems like the old "green flash" chase doesn't do it, nor are super moves a guaranteed top/bottom shred. I haven't really noticed any consistency to it.
Yeah I haven't either. Also seems that removing top/bottom depending on what super you hit is also gone.

SerTapTap

Yeah I haven't either. Also seems that removing top/bottom depending on what super you hit is also gone.

Kinda glad for that, Estival ends in full-body strips more often I just don't really understand what influences it. Also while I love almost all the camera pans, the KO and strip animation ones aren't too great, they feel really "forced" in a way most of the pans don't I guess.

Corgi

Banned
Lol just caught a few glimpses of the OVA

Lawd

image.php

was my face for sure

SerTapTap

What's up with the mid-air super move the tutorial makes you do? What do you do to make that happen? I haven't gotten it to happen ever again but it was sweet and (best I could tell) didn't even use meter. I don't understand tag attacks either. Both worked fine in the tutorial and I can't do them otherwise.

Puruzi

Banned
I hope Murasame gets in but not as a girl :p

NSFW, exploit making the models "nude" in the changing room/photo mode. (it's not really nude, but...)

The stuff with the shrooms omg.

Reminds me of that image with Haruka and the mushrooms in bon appetit

Demoskinos

So, obviously that Murasame thing today was a joke but I think that sort of raises an interesting question. That being does anyone think that a trans-woman character could have a place on the SK roster? I think it would be an interesting idea myself. You know, if they didn't end up handling it awfully and making a big joke out of her.

Josephl64

So, obviously that Murasame thing today was a joke but I think that sort of raises an interesting question. That being does anyone think that a trans-woman character could have a place on the SK roster? I think it would be an interesting idea myself. You know, if they didn't end up handling it awfully and making a big joke out of her.

they make a joke out of everyone...anyways I wouldn't have a problem with one as long as it's not forced, but not sure Takaki should even touch the topic.

SerTapTap

Maybe it's because I can't understand her now, but is it just me or is Ryobi cuter in this one?

...why couldn't Bebe-tan be less creepy looking.

Varshes

So I was streaming EV on Twitch yesterday through the PS4, and today I get a "Cannot use the selected feature with this application" error. Won't let me try Ustream either, though I see people on Twitch right now streaming through the PS4. Any ideas?

Game is so so good. It looks so amazing in 1080 and it runs so so smoothly (for the most part).

Now if only I could read the story ;_;

SerTapTap

I still don't understand striping but a KO on a mostly-stripped opponent with any level of super seems like a full strip now. Much better than the level 5 only thing.

They did a great job at addressing almost all my complaints from versus except that still lottery that takes ages.

Is it the time to do Senran Tier lists again?
I'd be fine with not doing that

Top Bottom