• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senua's Saga: Hellblade II

Hopefully this one is better than the last one, such an empty hype train because it talked about le mental issues.

I seriously hope this one has better than that Batman riddler shit for it's "gameplay" and fucking awful combat.

Empty hype doesnt get you five BAFTA awards (if that matters to you at all).

kbear

Got the first one 100% trophies. Does that count? You really can't tell sarcasm or jokes can you? Sad.

You are not played Last of Us? Do you even english bro?

It would be "You have not played Last of Us?" L2English sir.
No need to be a dick about it. English probably isn't his native language. I bet he can speak better English than you can whatever his native tongue is.

jaysius

Banned
I don't recall last time anyone swung the "X won a BAFTA" cock around... oh yea nobody does because even though it's as prestigious or more so than the Oscars, nobody except British people seem to care, especially not gamers.

Multiple BAFTA awards being awarded to a British developer, you say?

Anyway, the "game" is a joke in its portrayal of mental issues. It doesn't deserve awards for that or the exaggerated cringe performance by the main actor.

Last edited:

Greggy

Anyway, the "game" is a joke in its portrayal of mental issues. It doesn't deserve awards for that or the exaggerated cringe performance by the main actor.
They had a Cambridge University psychiatrist consulting on the game. I'll give them points for trying. What are your credentials on the subject? You're mentally challenged? (no stigma if you are).

I don't recall last time anyone swung the "X won a BAFTA" cock around... oh yea nobody does because even though it's as prestigious or more so than the Oscars, nobody except British people seem to care, especially not gamers.

Yeah, I mean what gamers would want to hear about the BAFTA game awards, right?
And why do developers who win BAFTA awards even acknowledge it as an accolade, anyway?

I bet that sounded funny in your head until you actually did some research and found out that no British dev has ever won 5 BAFTA awards (4 excluding 'best British game' if that makes you feel better) in that many categories since GTA Vice City in 2003.
Oh yeah, you didn't research shit.

Last edited:

What games do you enjoy? I want to play this game. Your favorite game "x" is a joke because "x".

TonyK

Got the first one 100% trophies. Does that count? You really can't tell sarcasm or jokes can you? Sad.

You are not played Last of Us? Do you even english bro?

It would be "You have not played Last of Us?" L2English sir.
True, my mistake. I'm Spanish by the way. But probably my English is better than your Spanish so better don't cross our language penises.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Hopefully this one is better than the last one, such an empty hype train because it talked about le mental issues.

I seriously hope this one has better than that Batman riddler shit for it's "gameplay" and fucking awful combat.
It was overly repetitive and the novelty of the combat wore off after the first area.

I am hoping they build upon the variety and enemy designs since despite those issues I had, I was still interested in seeing the first one completely through.

Last edited:

BeardGawd

Banned
Man, I wish they would have another trailer. Even if it's just a cinematic. That early footage looked so good.
Do you think that initial trailer was indicative of ingame graphics? I've yet to see any nextgen game come close to it. Hoping this won't be another Halo Infinite type switcheroo.

Last edited:

Dolomite

Do you think that initial trailer was indicative of ingame graphics? I've yet to see any nextgen game come close to it. Hoping this won't be another Halo Infinite type switcheroo.
Without a doubt. If it was anyone other than NT, I'd say hard no. They've never lied on their artist before, have a crazy in-game MoCap/animation record (Heavenly Sword made me want a PS3) and were the first Devs confirmed to be upgrading to UE5

Last edited:

Iced Arcade

Go play the first game that came out in 2017 and you won't have any doubts.

Last edited:

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
No need to be a dick about it. English probably isn't his native language. I bet he can speak better English than you can whatever his native tongue is.

He can't help it. Being an asshole creates clicks for his dumb site or something :D

Also hey kbear :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom