• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Snaku

Banned
This guy REALLY gets it.

zjmUB.gif

G-Fex

Something interesting I noticed at work today while moving around a ton of pallets and freight and other shit in the store around.

gRQrQl.jpg

AJ is ripping off a little girl's clothing/toy line.

SMH AJ

McNei1y

That dude in the background is so confused and shocked. He's definitely not a Kane Kliq member.

Also, I always wondered why Rikishi was in that match.

Edit: I've been on a Kurt Angle mission and have watched multiple of his PPV title matches on Youtube. Wrestlemania 19 with Brock/Angle was a good match. Brock also sells a german suplex almost as good as Ziggler sells a monkey flip.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Did Kane have to wrestle to determine if the baby was his?
Wouldn't it be amazing if that were the case? Like they would lose on purpose just so they wouldn't have to be Lita's baby daddy.

According to Lita, Kane was "the best sex she's ever had", actual quote from an interview. Apparently, he was the only one who could handle her "cave like vagina".

Snaku

Banned
Whoever you are, you don't post enough in this thread.

Post more often.

Kane Klique salutes you.

I'm the Kane Klique founder. I remember watching a scrambled feed of King of the Ring '98, not being able to see a thing, getting a few seconds of clear audio every other minute, and absolutely marking the fuck out when I heard Kane's theme playing at the end of the First Blood match.

Total heartbreak followed soon after.

G-Fex

Wouldn't it be amazing if that were the case? Like they would lose on purpose just so they wouldn't have to be Lita's baby daddy.

According to Lita, Kane was "the best sex she's ever had", according to an interview. Apparently, he was the only one who could handle her "cave like vagina".

She was faking it.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm the Kane Klique founder. I remember watching a scrambled feed of King of the Ring '98, not being able to see a thing, getting a few seconds of clear audio every other minute, and absolutely marking the fuck out when I heard Kane's theme playing at the end of the First Blood match.

Total heartbreak followed soon after.
You're an even more dedicated than I was. I was such a little Taker mark that I hated Kane at first, and he only became my favorite during the end of 1998, which is the best writing I've ever seen for a character. The "ship without a rudder" who didn't know right from wrong, just destruction. Fantastic stuff.

Still the most awesome thing I've seen on WWE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_cWNurIUKs

Snaku

Banned
You're an even more dedicated than I was. I was such a little Taker mark that I hated Kane at first, and he only became my favorite during the end of 1998, which is the best writing I've ever seen for a character. The "ship without a rudder" who didn't know right from wrong, just destruction. Fantastic stuff.

Still the most awesome thing I've seen on WWE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_cWNurIUKs

Yeah, that's awesome stuff. I'd give anything for him to wear the original costume and mask again, and see him destroy the entire roster complete with lightning strikes.

G-Fex

you got to admit, as stupid as Kane's outfit looks, at least it isn't a lazy ass tanktop like Taker wore in the last few years.

somedevil

I'll interrupt this gif parade for no reason to say that Devon announced on his twitter that he is no longer with TNA impact while still the tv champion.

So now we will see what happens with Bully Ray next.

Ithil

I'll interrupt this gif parade for no reason to say that Devon announced on his twitter that he is no longer with TNA impact while still the tv champion.

Guess they saw what happened with the ROH Tag Titles and thought they had to try that.

Kaladin

Guess they saw what happened with the ROH Tag Titles and thought they had to try that.

I wouldn't be upset with a TV Title tournament. That belt has been meaningless for a while and tournaments do nothing but give belts meaning.

Sokantish

Did they forget about the TV title or what? Bully Ray is a way bigger deal though, they'd be dumb to let him go, right?

Kaladin

Did they forget about the TV title or what? Bully Ray is a way bigger deal though, they'd be dumb to let him go, right?

Honestly, while Bully Ray is a great character and does great TV matches, they haven't done much with him to justify keeping him around if he's asking for a lot of money.

They could build up one of their original stars in that same spot with someone like Gunner.

Ithil

I wouldn't be upset with a TV Title tournament. That belt has been meaningless for a while and tournaments do nothing but give belts meaning.

Unless they're done in one night and the winner loses the belt later that same night to John Cena.

Kaladin

Unless they're done in one night and the winner loses the belt later that same night to John Cena.

Actually, I would expect Chavo to be the next TV Champ so he'd get the weekly (when they remember it) TV title defense against some lower mid card talent that needed a boost from TV time and wrestling Chavo.

Top Bottom