• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SFA on PSP will be awesome, but OMG OMG GGXX ON PSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At frys for 25! Awesome! The ONLY thing you can notice, or choose to notice, is a slight scaling of the sprites, all the animation is there, the control is tight, and the load times are great!

BUY BUY BUY!

six button fighter onna four button face

I'm out

EDIT: Oh, this thread isn't exactly about SFA is it? Ummm... I'm still out cuz I don't like GG though.

It's fuckin' SEX. The controls actually WORK, load times are non-existent, and the graphics are bloody nuts.

(Fry's sells imports and has been clearin' 'em out. GGXX costs like $50 at Kicks.)

Yeah I got my PSP and this game when it came out a couple of months ago.

It is really nice, I even felt like the controls were more responsive than the PS2

I also love the incredibly short load times. :)

And yeah, I have played multiplayer and it is just as flawless.

It really is a great game, and it was one of the reasons that drove me to buy the PSP.

Matix

For anyone curious on how kickass this handheld game is, Check This Out !!

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

Hmm, dare I say best Handheld Fighter to date.. ?!

Xiaoki

After it goes through all that Vs screen stuff it takes an additional 2 seconds for loading(just 1 second for same character).

The backgrounds were drawn a little smaller then scaled up, and that's the one and only problem I found with the graphics.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Drinky Crow said:
You thought SFA equals Star Fox (fucking) Adventures? You people aren't even GAMERS.

What? Should it have been Starfox Assault? :p

Seriously, though. Forgive me, since I didn't know what it could have stood for. (and yes, I know it wouldn't have come on the PSP :p)

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Hmm, did u guys really have trouble with Darkstalkers controls? :boggle: The only real issue I had pulling off moves in that port was with the PSP's complete lack of solid grip. I still have trouble contorting my wrists to hold the paperthin device. Using the analog nub in wipeout is more diffcult for me than ripping out a fireball in Darkstalkers.

Also, anything new in this port?

quetz67

Banned
HomerSimpson-Man said:
SFA? I'm lost ... unless we're talking about Star Fox Adventures.

Street Fighter Alpha 3
Why cant people put the full name at least in the topic title? Most abbreviations are good for 2 or more games nowadays.

Tellaerin

quetz67 said:
Why cant people put the full name at least in the topic title? Most abbreviations are good for 2 or more games nowadays.

Maybe so, but the only other game besides Street Fighter Alpha that goes by the acronym 'SFA' is Starfox Adventures. Did you really think that 'SFA' would be coming to the PSP?

Top Bottom