• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew announced - a new game from the creators of Shadow Tactics and Desperados 3

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Not that fond of the theme they chose when they could do pretty much anything they wanted after their previous games, seems overdone even if not in this genre, but the game itself looks expertly made, love all the QOL features and hopefully they mean the game grows very challenging too.

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Noo, they're doing exactly what I hated about Desperados 3 and that's Isabelle and her supernatural(lite) abilities. Now they're doubling down, probably gonna be a pass from me.

Noo, they're doing exactly what I hated about Desperados 3 and that's Isabelle and her supernatural(lite) abilities. Now they're doubling down, probably gonna be a pass from me.
Im the opposite. Will be neat to see new gameplay options open up with more elaborate abilities.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Not that fond of the theme they chose when they could do pretty much anything they wanted after their previous games, seems overdone even if not in this genre, but the game itself looks expertly made, love all the QOL features and hopefully they mean the game grows very challenging too.

Ninjas - Cowboys - Pirates

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
Day 1. ST and D3 were great.
Is that Yoshi's new friend?

739167.jpg

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew is a new stealth strategy game from the makers of Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun. A gameplay trailer showing off its magical pirate combat debuted during this year's Spring Showcase. Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew is coming to PC, Xbox and PS5 in 2023.

L*][*N*K

Banned
I grew up on Commandos games and it looks like this team really like that type of gameplay, I am getting this as soon as I am a little free from Diablo 4 and Starfield so probably in December, very excited it looks really good

Top Bottom