• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadow Warrior 2 Trailer

About 10 mins of new footage from PAX East.

Sorry for the bump, can't make a new thread. It's weird to me that it looks like they've greatly improved the shooting feedback and bullet spongeyness from the first one, have a great looking visible damage system and STILL felt the need to tack on health bars and tickers. Is the future of shooters to infect them all with loot drops and other RPG-lite features? Hopefully that stuff will fade into the background, other mechanics like the zippy movement options and jumping look pretty great.

KKRT00

About 10 mins of new footage from PAX East.

Sorry for the bump, can't make a new thread. It's weird to me that it looks like they've greatly improved the shooting feedback and bullet spongeyness from the first one, have a great looking visible damage system and STILL felt the need to tack on health bars and tickers. Is the future of shooters to infect them all with loot drops and other RPG-lite features? Hopefully that stuff will fade into the background, other mechanics like the zippy movement options and jumping look pretty great.

Wow this looks so amazing. I CANT WAIT!

Top Bottom