• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadow Warrior 3 Gameplay Trailer.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo

This is just infinitely better than Shadow Warrior 2. STFU and take my money.

FantasticFrayedAlleycat-size_restricted.gif

Finally some Wangplay. Looks amazing. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Seems like they've improved enemy animations. New finishers as well... Hopefully they don't ruin the flow. Grappling hook looks cool as well. Can't wait to play around with it.

Fbh

The IGN preview confirms the shitty open areas from the second one are gone and this goes back to the linear design of 1.

Also it's on unreal now

So now I'm officially hyped!! Gameplay and art direction lookg great

Last edited:

Belmonte

Seems like they are going for the Doom/Doom Eternal route instead of Borderlands this time. I saw a finisher and there is nothing about bazillion guns in the trailer.

Hope it is the case. I liked the second, but being more linear made the first better, even with the more indeep mechanics of the second.

ryan13ts

Looks fun, but not sure if I'll give this one a try too. The other games kinda gave me motion sickness, which I've only ever had with Dishonored.

Bartski

Gold Member
Sick! Katana slicing looks crazy good, all the right inspirations from Doom Eternal. Gonna keep an eye on this

Denton

First game was amazing, second was...still good. Hopefully there will be no procedural generation this time. And script as good as in the first.
Flying Wild Hog is awesome studio though. Poland, gamedev superpower.

I'd suggest adding this to the OP just for the addition of the glorious 90-seconds introduction presented by Nina Struthers. It's like a Nintendo Direct gone hog wild.

VN1X

Banned
Showing this in the same presentation as Serious Sam 4 is kind of glaring lol. Flying Wild Hog bullying CroTeam all the way to the bank.

Sygma

Showing this in the same presentation as Serious Sam 4 is kind of glaring lol. Flying Wild Hog bullying CroTeam all the way to the bank.

Yeah I don't think Shadow Warrior is going for that kind of action

sKse7no.png

If anything Serious Sam 4 is going to utterly bully every Musou game out there lol

SW 3 looking awesome, I love that more devs are toying with the idea of traps and increased movement lately ! Thought it would have been more prominent in Eternal after the trailers, here's hoping this one will be more like Dark Messiah / Bulletstorm

Last edited:

Polelock

I totally forgot about Serious Sam 4. The first time I played Serious Sam, I had went to Russia with my wife. Didn't understand the language. I bough Serious Sam from some bootleg corner shop and was hooked. Kept me sane while I was there. Shadow Warrior was always one of my favorites. What a time. Hopefully they drop in 2020, so it's not such a shitty year

VN1X

Banned
Yeah I don't think Shadow Warrior is going for that kind of action

sKse7no.png

If anything Serious Sam 4 is going to utterly bully every Musou game out there lol
Yeah I've grown highly suspect of that feature they're touting. I mean we've yet to see any gameplay indicating there's any more than 25 to 30 enemies on screen let alone hundreds or thousands. Either they are purposfully holding these massive battles back or it really is just the one segment, maybe not very dynamic at all, and that's it?

In any case SS4 looks more and more unimpressive by the day and that's coming from someone who only recently finished SS2.

Last edited:

H4ze

YES YES YES!!!!

You guys would not believe me how much I loved the second game. This is a day one for me.

Top Bottom