• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadow Warrior 3 launching DAY ONE on PlayStation Now (March 1st)

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
dad easter GIF

yurinka

I honestly didn't think Sony was going this route.
As I remember at least the new Virtua Fighter was also day one in PS Now, and before that many games debutet day one on PS Plus.

Sony doesn't have any native PS5 games on PS Now right?
No, but they said that in the near future they will include PS5 games. I assume they'll wait a year and a half or two after their release before putting them on PS Now.

Haven't sony pulled all the psn now cards from retail stores??
Yes, they said that you can get PSN credit cards instead and use them to buy PS Now.

Last edited:

Lupin25

…Well we’ve seen evidence of Sony switching their stance for the past year now with PS Plus (Control: Ultimate, Virtual Fighter, etc.), slowly, but surely… So this isn’t a surprise.

I don’t believe it means they’re going all in like some here would have you believe lol;
It’s more like them dipping their toes, seeing what sticks with consumers, or gauging their audience.
A nice way to experiment and assess who really wants more of the same in a big way.

Last edited:

Dr Bass

Sony devaluing games.....

/jk
I can't wait for PlayStation fans to backtrack on that "...but what about developers" statements :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Whole bunch of idiots in this thread.

First off, back tracking on principles means it wasn't a principle in the first place. Not gonna happen from me at least. Some people think it's a Sony vs MS thing. It's not. At all. As has been explained on this board ad infinitum.

Secondly, this is hardly a move against Game Pass. This is not a big Sony release. This is not even close to what MS is doing with GP, so trying to cast it in that light is being intellectually dishonest to try and prove some point that you don't actually have. Again ... companies that make gobs of money selling software are not going to reduce their revenue intake with a subscription service. If they did, they would be the biggest fools on the planet.

But the handful of posters thinking this is some dumb console fanboy thing can continue on doing so I guess. It's only reflecting on you.

coffinbirth

Whole bunch of idiots in this thread.

First off, back tracking on principles means it wasn't a principle in the first place. Not gonna happen from me at least. Some people think it's a Sony vs MS thing. It's not. At all. As has been explained on this board ad infinitum.

Secondly, this is hardly a move against Game Pass. This is not a big Sony release. This is not even close to what MS is doing with GP, so trying to cast it in that light is being intellectually dishonest to try and prove some point that you don't actually have. Again ... companies that make gobs of money selling software are not going to reduce their revenue intake with a subscription service. If they did, they would be the biggest fools on the planet.

But the handful of posters thinking this is some dumb console fanboy thing can continue on doing so I guess. It's only reflecting on you.
200w.gif

ZehDon

Gold Member
Surely, this is not a sustainable business practice! Ryan must understand, this type of non-sense will leave PlayStation owners with nothing but a platform laden with MTX riddled GaaS?!

/s Competition is good. I hope this starts getting PlayStation gamers a comparable service to Game Pass.

NgL, i tried ps now, but i just couldnt get into the games i never found interesting, is it me or dont this this service feel like shorts on tiktok/ youtube.. maybe 3 minut max on this games is enough for me to pull out lol

Dick Jones

Gold Member
NgL, i tried ps now, but i just couldnt get into the games i never found interesting, is it me or dont this this service feel like shorts on tiktok/ youtube.. maybe 3 minut max on this games is enough for me to pull out lol
What genre of games do you like?

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
I have ps plus premium, when I try to play this it says I need to upgrade my tier and wont let me play.......anyone else have this issue?

Last edited:

paulyboy81

Neo Member
I have ps plus premium, when I try to play this it says I need to upgrade my tier and wont let me play.......anyone else have this issue?
Wasn't this game being pulled from the PS+ library this month?

Edit: beat me to it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom