• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn |OT| Kazaam! Shaq's Back!

What platform(s) did you buy Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn?

• Total voters

DryvBy

R05A9t1.jpg

Platforms: Steam, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch
Physical copies available: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch (which is $10 more :| )
Genre: Beat-'em-Up (like Double Dragon or Streets of Rage)
Developer: Big Deez Productions
Release Date: 6/4/2018 ('Murica format)

*Fun Tip: If you bought NBA Playgrounds on the Nintendo Switch, you get Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn for free (currently) in the eShop!

Reviews: Well, we have some Steam user reviews so far...

About the game:
The world is on the brink of disaster. Our biggest celebrities have revealed their true faces -- demons intent on moronizing the public to assume control of the planet. Only one man can save us: a towering Chinese orphan named Shaq Fei Hung. Trained by a kung fu master, Shaq must journey to the most perilous corners of the world to fight evil and realize his destiny as the chosen one.

Shaquille O’Neal returns to “settle the score of ‘94” in this complete reimagining of the Shaq Fu legend. Players take control of the unstoppable Big Diesel as he brawls his way through the hordes of Hollywood and Hell in classic side-scrolling beat ‘em up style.

• Fight your way through the mean streets of China, a South American compound, LA, Fiji, and the Inferno itself.
• Voiced by the real deal, Shaquille O’Neal.
• Fight powerful, outlandish celebrities in boss battles that will make your eyes water.
• Master devastating combos, earth-shattering power moves, and a variety of weapons to conquer the evil hordes.
• Revel in an exclusive new rap track from Shaq Daddy himself.
• Transform into the legendary Big Diesel and Shaqtus to swiftly dispatch your enemies en masse.

Screenshots:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This game looks ridiculous. I'm intrigued.

Petrae

I personally enjoy the game and its mindless nature, but lots of folks are offended by the Asian stereotypes present.

It’s kinda like Looney Tunes. I’ll enjoy it in private, but won’t talk much about it publicly.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
If it doesn't have a Crunch Bar as a health item then no sale.

I personally enjoy the game and its mindless nature, but lots of folks are offended by the Asian stereotypes present.

It’s kinda like Looney Tunes. I’ll enjoy it in private, but won’t talk much about it publicly.
Why would you keep a Looney Tunes appreciation secret? It's one of the greatest and most influential cartoons ever. It's an iconic cornerstone of American animation. No need to be embarrassed.

nkarafo

Why would you keep a Looney Tunes appreciation secret? It's one of the greatest and most influential cartoons ever. It's an iconic cornerstone of American animation. No need to be embarrassed.
For real. It's like the highest standard for an animated TV series for me and for most people i know.

Top Bottom