• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shenmue 3. E3. Fund now or leave gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A whole lot of people are going to die from heart attacks if both Shenmue 3 & The Last Guardian are announced at E3.

I may be one of them

Briarios

Listen, if Sony actually has TLG at E3, plus Shenmue, and they homer with Morpheus ... there is no chance for any other company. It would just be insane the level of hype & press they would get.

The meltdowns
if
when he appears in the Microsoft stage, damn. Though if they paid for the game to be developed I'll take my hat off for Spencer.

Castef

Banned
Think if it: Sony is in the position of needing to show that they could have everything they want right now. They even bought the SFV console exclusive and resurrected Shadow of the Beast, a saga very little people remembers as of today.

That's to say: for Shenmue it is now or never.

Go_Ly_Dow

No, Amazon Web Services is for web hosting. As far as I understand, they tend to offer services for sites that receive a lot of traffic.

The assumption is that Sega are preparing for a Shenmue.com update.

Edit: Another thing. Someone pointed out to me that Gio "#BuildingTheList" Corsi from Third Party Production & Developer Relations at PlayStation -- who is only following ~180 people -- has just started following Yu Suzuki on Twitter.

has just started following Yu Suzuki on Twitter

Ndn1S62.gif

No, Amazon Web Services is for web hosting. As far as I understand, they tend to offer services for sites that receive a lot of traffic.

Edit: Another thing. Someone pointed out to me that Gio "#BuildingTheList" Corsi from Third Party Production & Developer Relations at PlayStation -- who is only following ~180 people -- has just started following Yu Suzuki on Twitter.

Gio corsi followed yu Suzuki on Twitter

giphy.gif

Yawnier

Banned

Oh my gawd

Nibel

Gio corsi followed yu Suzuki on Twitter

c0lqozinyokb.gif

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Listen, if Sony actually has TLG at E3, plus Shenmue, and they homer with Morpheus ... there is no chance for any other company. It would just be insane the level of hype & press they would get.

I'd secure that my first day as CEO. That should be the highlight of the show. Have Yu Suzuki walk out with a Morpheus in a ShenMue 3 t-shirt.

whoa.gif

Omikaru

I would cool down with the Shenmue III predictions just yet, you guys.

My gut is telling me we're getting remasters, at best. Not that that's a bad thing, mind. Having these games on a modern system is going to be amazing.

ocean

Banned
For arguments sake, let's say shenmue & TLG is announced. Fallout has had its announcement. Where is all the crazy hype going to come from in the coming years? Half Life? Reading all these crazy threads are what makes E3 so good in my opinion.

Well if Shenmue (remaster or 3) and The Last Guardian both got announced in the same E3, the GIF overload would last us at least a year or two,, giving us time to find some new unicorn.

But in terms of shit people have been requesting for over a decade, I think it'd just be a remade Final Fantasy VII (never happening) and Half-Life 3 (inevitable, in a distant future though).

Slowdive

Banned

:O

Kyoufu

You guys know Shenmue is Sony's most requested title right? Literally every kind of survey has Shenmue at the top.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
TOMORROW AT 9 PM ET

FINALLY THE DENIGRATED, CRESTFALLEN FANS OF THE LAST GUARDIAN™ AND SHENMUE™ 1 and 2® FOR SEGA® DREAMCAST™ WILL RISE AND GET THEIR JUST DESSERTS.

Seik

Banned
No, nope, niet.

I'll believe when I see it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo way I'm getting hyped for this.

Fuck...

You guys know Shenmue is Sony's most requested title right? Literally every kind of survey has Shenmue at the top.

yeah wasn't it Type 0 previously?

Think thats what Boyes said one day. FF Type 0 and Shenmue at the top of the #BuildtheList requests.

Yes, he did. There is Yu Suzuki, right next to Yoshinori Ono.

Keep in mind that this does not necessarily mean anything, people.

The last person he followed was Ono.
Then we got SFV announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom