• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shenmue 3. E3. Fund now or leave gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
I just wanted to post in this topic to tell you that I am ready to consume all the salt.

I will die of hypernatremia to save you GAF.

Here's hoping for a white unicorn segment where TLG, Shenmue 3, and FFVII remake are all shown in rapid succession... and collectively break the internet.

-Postcard from dreamland: Wish you were here!

We all know the game won't happen.
image.php

Batt1eRatt1e

Neo Member
Just picked up a PS4 at Best Buy because I figure once news of this hits the mainstream it's gonna be crazy hard to find one for a while....I was on the fence but it's always good to be a little ahead of the curb.

Good deal. PS4s will be out of stock worse than at launch of they announce anything Shenmue related.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
I used to admire Yu Suzuki.

Now I think he's an A-hole.

Let it die, or at least be honest. Don't be such a dick and play with our dreams by teasing us like that.

Shame on you.

Trojan X

Banned
Watching the Sony Conference. Just saw a feather falling. My heart was about to freak out due to irregular rhythm until I realised I was looking at The Last Guardian that was obviously still using the PS3 enigine but on PS4. Lovely art though. :)

Trojan X

Banned
Are we all going to get drunk together if this doesn't happen?

I will DEFINITELY join you in celebration if Shenmue 3 actually happens in the capacity that we expect, a full game.

Promise to turn this into a drunk celebration thread. Don't be surprised if we all end up being featured on Yahoo News.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
When that dude was teasing at the start before TLG, my heart was literally pounding for Shenmue III. What a letdown that ended up being. To be honest, I had never really thought much for TLG and it looked disappointing as all get out. :(

mabec

When that dude was teasing at the start before TLG, my heart was literally pounding for Shenmue III. What a letdown that ended up being. To be honest, I had never really thought much for TLG and it looked disappointing as all get out. :(

Same here. I bet you all if you go to bed now there will a shenmue reveal, 100% confirmed.

Aki-at

The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy 7 Remake announced.

THE TIME IS NIGH BROTHERS AND SISTERS. All ye who laughed at us will soon see the light, Shenmue is coming, I FEEL IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom