• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shenmue 3. E3. Fund now or leave gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojgat

neS5Og4.gif

neS5Og4.gif

neS5Og4.gif

neS5Og4.gif

Trojan X

Banned
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread need to be kept forever!

I'M GETTING DRUNK TOO!!!!! GOING TO THE STORE TO BUY SOME ALCOHOL AFTER THE CONFERENCE!"!

Glass

I did NOT see this thread going this way. Actually got goosebumps when those petals started to fall. My childhood just leaped its way into 2015.

Erevador

For all the doubters...
tumblr_n4r9thq21H1sh3xeyo1_400.gif

This is the greatest gaming day of my life. I cannot believe this is happening. When am I going to wake up?

scarybore

shenmueii-duckrace004677qk.gif

I'm seriously in tears, I am gob smacked, so many Shenmue avatars over the years in hope and now have just pledged £192 ($300), the fuck is wrong with me!

Hisoka

Having the guts to tell people he needs those pledges on such a big event... this was awesome. Those numbers.. you got my back there!

MilkBeard

I am gladly eating crow. This is the one rumor that seemed the least likely, but I am sooo happy that it is true.

And yes, I love the thread title change.

Fund now or leave gaming. Even just $5 if you can spare. I might go the route of Limited Edition PS4 if I have the money.

FoneBone

So where's the actual funding coming from? Because whatever they end up making (even if it surpasses Bloodstained) is going to be a drop in the bucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom