• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHENMUE 3 kickstarter (PC/PS4) - FINAL DAY - NEW KS RECORD GO GO GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mabec

Guyses and girlsies, whats your pledge number? Click the plus for more info

w1BoTZP.jpg

MrHoot

Yooo pretty sure we're gonna hit 6 million anyway. Thing is skyrocketing.

I'm pretty happy with the result. Sure we'll have a pretty barebones Bailu village and Choubu but we managed to snag all the baisha upgrades and some pretty good systems along the way. Now to only hope Suzuki is as good with budgetting as people say he is !

SerTapTap

Are troll pledges pretty much guaranteed during this Kickstarter's sunset? I know there were some before when the total neared certain goals.

I never heard of troll pledges until one indie kickstarter that got totally destroyed by one, and this one.

Resilient

Omg fam we did it.

Remember those days of staggering 3.4 mil??

Now here we are...what a journey. Props to all the major regulars in the thread. How exciting!!!

Aku-Audi

Does anyone know if they are gonna open up a Paypal campaign for after the campaign? I'm low on funds now but in a few weeks I could get one of the better tiers here...

SerTapTap

Does anyone know if they are gonna open up a Paypal campaign for after the campaign? I'm low on funds now but in a few weeks I could get one of the better tiers here...

They really should, though I'm not sure how many people end up donating via paypal...how much have prior projects gotten in terms of absolute and relative to their KS funding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom