• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHENMUE 3 kickstarter (PC/PS4) - FINAL DAY - NEW KS RECORD GO GO GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danlord

RKHsTNk.png

Pagusas

Elden Member
Can someone tell me why its worth backing now rather than waiting for the game to come out and buying it?

You contribute to new systems/gameplay being added by contributing now. If you wait to buy then that limits the games current production budget.

Do what you can, at the end of the day it's a game, an important one to us, but just a game. Don't give money you can't spare now.

Theonik

Can someone tell me why its worth backing now rather than waiting for the game to come out and buying it?
Guarantee of physical release, backer exclusive case. Backer exclusive items and content.
Also the satisfaction of being a part of gaming history and helping make this game the best it can be. EVER DOLLAR COUNTS.

MrHoot

I imagine how powerful it must feel when you make a very succesful kickstarter and you almost litteraly see people just throwing money at your face, and seeing the number go up so fast

farisr

If you back now, the more funding they have to make the game. The more funding they have, the better the end product will be. Buying the game after it's been made already will not contribute towards the development of the game. The more money they have upfront, the better the game is going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom