• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHENMUE 3 kickstarter (PC/PS4) - FINAL DAY - NEW KS RECORD GO GO GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soi-Fong

IMPORTANT INFO FOR NEW PLEDGERS

1. Any pledge $60 or more allows you to choose between:

- PS4 Physical Copy
- PS4 Digital Copy
- Windows PC Physical Copy
- Windows PC Digital Copy

2. You will get an email after the Kickstarter ends asking which of the above versions you would like.

3. Any pledge $80 or more gets you the S3 World Telecom phone card.

4. Changes to the reward tier text on the right side of the screen are not allowed after someone has pledged at that tier. Please consult the tables below for accurate reward info.

For a given price tier, you get all the rewards with black icons, while you choose 1 of the items with blue icons:

6bSqDGH.jpg

AP36pPg.png

vH3zJW6.jpg

New Page

John Dunbar

correct about everything
wouldn't it be fucked up if on the first day someone had put in like a $100,000 troll pledge and then pulls it when it hits 6 million.

Jomjom

Banned
When does the twitch stream start again?

I wonder if anyone will troll pledge out of the Tokyo one... I'd consider selling something to pay for that...

Crowza

I'm number 3071. KS crashed on me and I couldn't login for a while there.

#3338 here.. I immediately tried to pledge after it was announced, but Kickstarter was constantly crashing on me as well. I don't know other people got such low numbers.

N.A

Banned
22:00 (BST): $5,936,448
23:00 (BST): $5,998,238

Total added last hour: $61,790 (previous hour: $60,321)

Time left: 3 hours 50 minutes

Average needed per hour to reach $6.5 million ~$125k

At the current pace estimated finish: $6.2 - $6.3 million

Jomjom

Banned
Can someone tell me why its worth backing now rather than waiting for the game to come out and buying it?

Back now. You'll get the game cheaper (if you want digital) or a more collectible version if you go physical. You'll also be contributing to making the product that you receive in your hands better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom