• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

SHIRTLESS FINE LIST SEASON 3 said:
1.Narag : 200k
2. BG : 130k
3. Jon : 100k
3. Darkest Red : 100k
3. Larry : 100k
3. Gregory : 100k
4. Rando : 40k
5. Kave : -10k

EVERYBODY THEIR FINE TOTAL DOUBLED THANKS TO RANDO!

SHOW ME THE MONEY /TomCruiseVoice

rando14

Oh god what have I done

Everyone in favor of voting Rando out of the Shirtless league, say aye :(

iFbPEEB9WT0Tj.gif

Look at it this way, friend Rando! All that extra money goes to a hedge fund which is disguised as a charity and to the retired Shirtless HoFers.

Plus Kave got a reduction and all the people without fines have some space to avoid the Shirtless James Harrison Award.

So you're also helping!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm gonna use this money to build a shirtless academy to teach the kids the values of being shirtless.

Also I think I know who I'm taking #1.

Bread

Banned
Dutch I hope you're planning on setting a precedent for Gronk hating, BG should probably be paying 500k for his blasphemy.

Let's work on a draft date.

Let's aim for the end of August somewhere. Do people prefer weekends or weekdays? And when are people absolutely not available.

I gotta double check my dates and times but think I have drafts on the 31st and 24. I'll update when I check forsure.

But weekends are good for me too

Sunday works, but if we can do it earlier like in the morning EST that would be pretty nice. Somewhere around 11AM EST maybe? Would be rough for those on the west coast though.

I'm playing actual football around 1/2 that day so yeah

Can't do the 24th until later In the day. Would have to be atleast 4pm est or later.
Have some work meetings, and another fantasy draft at 1:45 pm est

Everybody seems to be able to do the 24th At noon eastern correct? Godslay and Larry confirmed via email and Lunchbox is available too.

Can't you do something on your phone BG :(?

Everybody seems to be able to do the 24th At noon eastern correct? Godslay and Larry confirmed via email and Lunchbox is available too.

Can't you do something on your phone BG :(?
Lol I doubt I'll be able too , I can try to make it to the very beginning of it. Got a work/school meeting till maybe about 12ish. And im suppose to work right after (12:30) and my other draft is 1:45, I'll be trying to juggle as of now.

Idk might be able to make some picks depending on what time my meeting is over, it'll just have to auto pick the rest. Unless I can somehow do one draft on my phone and my other on laptop. It'll be and interesting situation for me haha

I'll update my rankings if I can't make all my picks live, or if I can't make any live

Edit: forgot this league is on NFL.com not yahoo. Thought this league was on yahoo like my others. I'll check out the nfl.com draft app. I might be able to juggle both drafts actually, it all depends how busy I get during work I guess, dumb freshman asking me gym questions smh

Pls don't fine me, I can't go bankrupt, Cleveland can't go bankrupt.....

I will not fine my brother BG! I believe he will try to be available to the best of his abilities, he can't control everything.

Now, I need some more conformations. Snes never responds, Sanjuro is banned again (dumb dumb) and I'm not sure if Wesley is down.

Top Bottom