• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

UberTag

Sweet, I now get 10th pick of draft spots to defend my Shirtless title.
If a few more of you ahead of me want to quit as well I won't complain.

Frankman (RIP) was always talking shit, but was too scared to join. He knows that Ubertag owned his ass.
Frankman always had this blind loyalty to drafting Giants on his fantasy teams. He had an especially unhealthy tendency to draft Eli as his quarterback.
That being said, I think I miss having him on GAF more than anyone.

Fox318

yamasusus21a.jpg

UberTag

Oh, I read that wrong, as the other day I was told I wasn't picking a spot!
And now you get to pick one of two spots. It is a time for rejoicing.
(
Those spots will likely be 15 & 16. Doug Martin will still be the best RB available.
)

Sanjuro

Is still hate that the RB is one of the most important spots on a fantasy team, when in reality the position is dead.

UberTag

Is still hate that the RB is one of the most important spots on a fantasy team, when in reality the position is dead.
If the position was universally dead, it wouldn't be as important. The problem with having 10-12 teams still running with workhorse RBs instead of committees means that landing a decent one early is still important.

The regression of the running back position does mean that shoring up RB2 & RB3 spots on one's fantasy roster isn't nearly as important as it once was. Wasn't uncommon just a few years ago to see fantasy gurus advocate drafting RB-RB-RB to start one's draft; you'll find nobody advocating such a philosophy these days. I would only advocate grabbing a 2nd running back early if you wound up with a weak RB1 with question marks due to venturing outside of that position in the first round to net a Peyton Manning, Calvin Johnson or Jimmy Graham. (Of course, in a 16-team league you may land a poor RB1 candidate even if you don't land one of those positional gems.)

UberTag

TE is the most important spot.
I'll make my pick when I get home from the gym. Have to think it over.
I hear Gronk's looking healthy and going to start Week 1 this season.
You won't want to wait too deep into Round 1 to nab him or he'll get sniped from you.

UberTag

The_Darkest_Red is on deck to pick next... perhaps Sanjuro will wind up with a decent draft position after all.

Starting with the mindgames already. Smh

Edit: I've send Darkest a PM, but I think he went away for the weekend or something. So we'll see.
Sorry shirtless bros, I'm in a random cabin out in the woods with some dudes for the weekend. Shirtless, of course.

3. The_Darkest_Red
11. Dutch
14. Wes

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So I was about to go to take a nap but suddenly my shirt it ripped.

I knew this was a sign so I came and now I see it's my pick.

The Shame Circle is proud to decide that we will be taking the #1 overall pick

If I'm going to fail at least it's with the player I choose!

1. Kave
3. The_Darkest_Red
11. Dutch
14. Wes

UberTag

Who will Kave pick at #1 overall? Ben Tate or Johnny Manziel? So suspenseful.

Bread is up next.

I have my doubts that people will allow Gronk to slip all the way to #11 knowing that Dutch wants him. But we'll see.

Bread

Banned
#BreadCity is going with lucky number 13!

1. Kave
3. The_Darkest_Red
11. Dutch
13. #BreadCity
14. Wes

UberTag

I wonder what draft position last year's runner-up will select.
I consider Greg to be a formidable adversary as he's finished in the Top 3 the past two seasons and will be hungry to finally stake his claim to the league championship.

Greg

1. Kave
2. Greg
3. The_Darkest_Red
8. Fox318
11. Dutch
14. Wes

edit: I'm drunk, what am I doing #shirtless

Top Bottom