• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I sincerely hope Otunga starts and fails to finish his thought about Rikishi 3 more times next week.

somedevil

When they call up the next round of NXT guys Smackdown better get them all. Cause it seems Joe is on his way up and they should finally call up Hideo and Tye.

Tagyhag

HOLY SHIT

Cs1tW-lVUAEXNr5.jpg

Yoooooooooooo

Would love to eventually have all of them in there.

The timing seems pretty perfect to call Joe up to SD. Styles defends against Cena and Ambrose at No Mercy, then Cena is leaving for a few months to film his show. Shane said Dean would get a singles rematch, so you can do that at Survivor Series. Meanwhile Joe can lose his rematch against Nakamura at Takeover Toronto. Then Joe can debut as a challenger for AJ the following week.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Crowd is so hot because they know they're on the better show

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
as much as i hate kickout fests, the fact that it's miz doing it who never does it makes this kind of refreshing

and also the fact that zigglers finishers are booked to shit does help

LiQuid!

Smackdown.

What a show.

edit: real talk, love the finish, but it should have come BEFORE Ziggles lost clean at Backlash, not after...

Normally those finishes are predictable, but I was surprised by that one. Like when I saw Miz throw the belt across the ring, I knew he was going to do something, but I totally forgot about the spray until he used it. Felt clever as opposed to contrived.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
The timing seems pretty perfect to call Joe up to SD. Styles defends against Cena and Ambrose at No Mercy, then Cena is leaving for a few months to film his show. Shane said Dean would get a singles rematch, so you can do that at Survivor Series. Meanwhile Joe can lose his rematch against Nakamura at Takeover Toronto. Then Joe can debut as a challenger for AJ the following week.

Just as long as I still get the Orton and AJ match that we all deserve. Keep the strap on AJ until at least Mania, guys, please.

KingBroly

Banned
It wasn't a lame finish, but Bryan not coming out is weird considering his feud with Miz.

Finisher = You can't restart because they're too injured...or something.

Miz v. Dolph in a Submission Match
- Bryan thinks Miz doesn't have a Submission, so Dolph should win easily
- Miz wins with the Yes Lock
- Feud Continues

Yeees. I'd also love to see Shin at SD so I can dream with a match vs AJ at Manía.

Top Bottom