• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Really no one is 100% protected in WWE right now. Pretty much everyone in the company has taken a clean loss or two in the past two months (other than Balor, but he's gone right now).

I went to take a shit since that match wasn't worth watching.

Why is Dean getting a title shot next week?

He was owed a singles rematch due to his rematch clause, so Shane said he'd get it eventually. That was said last week in the opening segment. Eventually is next week according to Bryan.

I went to take a shit since that match wasn't worth watching.

Why is Dean getting a title shot next week?
He was promised his contractual one on one rematch would happen at somepoint. D Bryan decided that beating the 15 time world champ clean as a whistle was a good reason to book it next week.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_odmz1m3hqE1qivspno1_400.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Talking Smack's video errors are better than the best Raw segment this week.

Smackdown just worked the rematch clause perfectly with Ambrose not having to do anything for it as it should be in a way. Yet on Raw Sasha had to win a triple threat to get her title shot.

I mean...Dolph can do that too.

Yeah but I find his random screaming unnatural and annoying compared to Dean's quite tense pace. But Dolph isn't a bad promo either.
Smackdown just worked the rematch clause perfectly with Ambrose not having to do anything for it as it should be in a way. Yet on Raw Sasha had to win a triple threat to get her title shot.
It's so logical I'm still not used to it

Ambrose boyz!!!!!!!!

Take it haters you don't win here!!!!!

Sorry Cena, you just had to put That Boy over!!

http://38.media.tumblr.com/109a267e6f5b39464561a733fffdce5c/tumblr_n9agq3TWOl1s5djgpo2_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/wQliocv.png

Yeah but I find his random screaming unnatural and annoying compared to Dean's quite tense pace. But Dolph isn't a bad promo either.
I think they're both bad at it tbh.

KingBroly

Banned

First Bayley was the Contender
Then it was Sasha
Then it was Sasha again
Then it was both

That's how bad they fucked up on Raw.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
They were doing such a good job of not letting Carmella talk, why did they let her on this show?

Fitts

Really enjoying Smackdown. They've got me as a weekly viewer at this point.

Can't say I really care about anyone on Raw right now outside of Owens, Jericho, and Cesaro. That's just not enough to make me invest three hours and take me away from MNF.

LiQuid!

ROFL. Alright, Carmella sucks, but the ending of that interview was great.

klonere

Banned
I know we had the Gucci Mane body double/clone theory a while back but I seriously think the Dean Ambrose we see on TV and the Dean Ambrose we see literally everywhere else is a different human being.

Kaladin

All I saw from Smackdown was that opening contract signing. Good sweet lord don't let either of them near a mic till they get some lessons.

Pikma

Banned
Is it wrong to think these fuckers added some Hogan lines to that recent promo just to test the waters and see if they could bring him back without any considerable backlash?

Kaladin

Is it wrong to think these fuckers added some Hogan lines to that recent promo just to test the waters and see if they could bring him back without any considerable backlash?

I dunno, but part of me would love to hear what a Raw After Mania crowd would chant at Hogan.

Top Bottom