• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shots fired from Insomniac?? Maybe? I don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

Man, what's up with Sony? They were on fire for almost a year, then--suddenly--I'm becoming more and more disappointed with what they are doing. It feels like Nintendo is the only one of the three to be doing things right. Never thought I'd say that in 2014.
2015 better bring some improvements mannnnn

this is weird

Oh you were kidding...

*winks*

Jaxx

Banned
I just don't know what is real anymore.

Ya everyone is talking about Sunset Overdrive in the gamer-sphere.....wait what?

The biggest game of this year? Are you batshit mental?

Biggest Game of the Year? Wat?

PM me when Sunset Overdrive sells a quarter of the amount Destiny did on Xbox One.

I like how Miles baited so many people with an obvious reference to attacks Sony fans leveled at MS for their Destiny cologne ad.

shandy706

Seems to me that whoever is in charge of social media for the Sunset Overdrive crew is just having a bit of friendly fun. Not sure what all the hubub is about.

That's exactly what it is.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....don't want to blow anyone's mind ;).

BasilZero

Man, what's up with Sony? They were on fire for almost a year, then--suddenly--I'm becoming more and more disappointed with what they are doing. It feels like Nintendo is the only one of the three to be doing things right. Never thought I'd say that in 2014.

this is weird

giphy.gif

J

JoJo UK

Unconfirmed Member
Well obviously Sunset Overdrive ripped off Infamous which ripped off Crackdown which ripped off Saints Row which ripped off GTA. Duh.
FFS your forgetting that GTA ripped off Carmageddon. JESUS.
As I said in the other thread, sheer desperation from Sony to try and associate their brand with wht will be the biggest game of this year.

I don't blame them, they have precious little else to market the rest of the year.
Dude... dude... dude.

I love it, keep it up!

madp0k

FqyUpVD.gif

It's absolutely going to be biggest game of the year. It's currently riding the undercurrent of the gamer-sphere, but just y'all wait until next week.

It will explode onto the scene like a manufactured act with a catchy tune and just like a manufactured act with a catchy tune, it will take the world by storm.

Thank God your ok, will go and get sarcasm meter calibrated.

BibiMaghoo

I like how Miles baited so many people with an obvious reference to attacks Sony fans leveled at MS for their Destiny cologne ad.

It would only be an obvious reference to that, for someone that cared about such 'attacks' to begin with.

So there is that.

he does it all the time he baits people in and you see it all unfold, lol.

I am pretty sure insomaniac was just having fun with sony as well no big deal

MavFan619

Banned

this is weird
What in the what?

watership

Okay, it's officially. Gaf doesn't understand how game logos are made. Do you think they go onto Fontshop, buy a font and skew it, colour it orange and slap it on everything?

I hate thread titles like this and I hate that stupid phrase. My heart sank when I saw the title before opening the thread because I literally thought there was an office shooting or something. Relieved to see its just people complaining about an ugly font.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom