• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Should Crocodile dundee be cancelled?

lock2k

Banned
I know I lol'd when the intern at my office said Friends was problematic. It was like seeing a meme come to life.

If the person uses words like problematic... they are the actual problem.

I try not to stereotype people, I really do. But she is fat, vegan, bi (poser) and left wing.

I know I lol'd when the intern at my office said Friends was problematic. It was like seeing a meme come to life.

If the person uses words like problematic... they are the actual problem.

I try not to stereotype people, I really do. But she is fat, vegan, bi (poser) and left wing.

Sounds like quite the woman.

drganon

puGdEMt.jpg
Who is she talking to?

Also crocodile dundee is the official film of Australia. Look it up. It's a true fact I'm not making up. It's right up there with fosters beer , subaru, and drop bear.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
We
Blue checkmarks of course.

Oh and you guys know brap has me on ignore right? lol
We all have you on ignore.

It's the only way to defeat you. If we ignore the giant, transforming planet-eater , it will no longer exist, and we will be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:

bRacing

Banned
Canceled? Why? He put a tranny in a movie in the 80s. People still waiting for Marvel to do it. Hogan should be celebrated in the alphabet soup community.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
He put a tranny in a movie in the 80s. People still waiting for Marvel to do it.
plus he drew attention to the dangers of Australian wildfires:
maxresdefault.jpg

he also worked with and promoted many Aboriginal actors in his films:

731099-crocodile-dundee-david-ngoombujarra.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

have there been any Native people in our woke comic book movies

Last edited:

Saturnman

Banned
I remembered in one of the crocodile dundee movies a scene where he humiliates a trans woman. Clip below. Could this be the end of any hope we have for Crocodile Dundee 3 being made?

That Dundee scene sets up another joke later in the movie. No "humiliation" involved there.

Top Bottom