• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your GF/Fiance/Wife/Lover. (Be Nice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
My girlfriend is looking goooood tonight.

404828_610893807418_66700774_32462374_201220779_n.jpg

You're not wrong there :D dig what I can see of her tattoos too.

My wife is getting a very lush Tara MacPherson tat finished up soon, when it's done I'll have to come post pics of my hot punk rock roller derby lady!

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Was just purging some of my photobucket and found a couple pictures I wanted to keep in there, I know one of them is new but I don't remember if I posted the other before or not, can't seem to find my post either way.

girlfriend.jpg

Resize.jpg

The latter one is pretty recent, it was her picking up a game for me when I was out of state, heh. She's a cutie though, going on 5 years. She's in the background playing harvest moon right now, definitely rubbed off on her a bit over time.

Looking through this thread it's surprising how many attractive women seem to go for gaf folk, impressive results all around. Kinda cool to just pop in randomly later and see what else is here.
She is damn cute, wow.

Lucis

My Fiancee loves cosplaying.

Miki Hoshii from I@MAS
f8230b406a978fcfa469f07d4a1aa205016cd25a-740.jpg

Mitsuru Kirijyou from Persona 3
9189e23d534e86b770e93f8436a2ab196627f4bf-740.jpg

Mari Makinami from Eva
aecfc1b87fa2293ae53f73b7ae13b8fbfc067151-740.jpg

Helena from Dead or Alive
6c763e2303777a78d8e02f5a3bf86c89e8f515ee-740.jpg

Hey Gaf, so my girlfriend came over from Mexico to visit me again.
(Mexican food place... in Killarney)

Gotta love metal chicks!

She's older than me and somehow manages to be quite short too.

Just celebrated 3 years as a couple. LDR's can be a pain but that distance is only temporary. Also, her account here got accepted recently so that's somethin' :p

I added quote tags just to resize the pics for your convenience!

DanaInPurple

Neo Member
Hey Gaf, so my girlfriend came over from Mexico to visit me again.

(Mexican food place... in Killarney)

Gotta love metal chicks!

She's older than me and somehow manages to be quite short too.

Just celebrated 3 years as a couple. LDR's can be a pain but that distance is only temporary. Also, her account here got accepted recently so that's somethin' :p

I added quote tags just to resize the pics for your convenience!

That is me alright! :p

and thanks to remind me I am short! ¬¬' duh!

lawlz

And yep LDR's are tough but I am happy the way I am with the guy I am in those pics ^^ <3

Well, after a few months of MANWHORING and whatnot I may be about to settle down a bit.

I'll wait for a couple of weeks before posting pics, just to see if things work out decently in the beginning.

It's good to see that GAF's love life is still going strong!

NERDS ARE SEXY FUCK YEA

noah111

Still Alive
So much HAWT in this thread.
Now tell me, how many of you who posted pics have told your lover that you posted their pics on a forum full of literal jeck-offs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom