Show us your Fallout 4 character here

texhnolyze

Banned
Aug 13, 2014
Indonesia

deoee

Nov 12, 2013
Germany
I appreciate how your character looks like a believably real human being.
LOL thank you :) He is based off of a friend :D I jokingly said "lets make each other" and he kinda agreed :D

Here is one more for you

Edit:
Also glasses TOTALLY change his look:

Meet the friendly next door nerd!

KiraXD

Nov 8, 2007
LOL thank you :) He is based off of a friend :D I jokingly said "lets make each other" and he kinda agreed :D

Here is one more for you

Edit:
Also glasses TOTALLY change his look:

Meet the friendly next door nerd!
is your friend John Belushi?

texhnolyze

Banned
Aug 13, 2014
Indonesia
I love this one. I always play beautiful females but then I give them some scars to show their experience. I can't stand these beauty queen characters.
I actually gave a scar on her right eyes after that shot. The second screen is supposed to show that, but it seems that the compression is hindering that.

glassgannon

Banned
Sep 22, 2015
i always try and make the character look as close to myself as possible... what are the male hairstyles? any of them close to mine? i wont have the game until friday... T_T
there was one in the female section....(not trying to offend lol)

MayMay

Banned
Oct 5, 2013
That moment when you make a couple of crackheads and they are still more attractive than the product of people trying to make pretty characters.
Yeah, she looks like a real human being, especially with that expression.
Great job.
I love this one. I always play beautiful females but then I give them some scars to show their experience. I can't stand these beauty queen characters.
I spent wayyy too much time in the character creation, adjusting every little detail until I finally had something I felt I could stand.. I mean I'm gonna look at her face during dialogues for 100 hour or something - might as well make the most out of it :)