• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your Fallout 4 character here

I appreciate how your character looks like a believably real human being.

Are you saying Phil Collins doesn't look like a real human being?

tl8VLQc.jpg

deoee

I appreciate how your character looks like a believably real human being.

LOL thank you :) He is based off of a friend :D I jokingly said "lets make each other" and he kinda agreed :D

Here is one more for you
m5SV8zg.png

Edit:
Also glasses TOTALLY change his look:

25jbWZl.png

Meet the friendly next door nerd!

KiraXD

LOL thank you :) He is based off of a friend :D I jokingly said "lets make each other" and he kinda agreed :D

Here is one more for you
m5SV8zg.png

Edit:

25jbWZl.png

is your friend John Belushi?
john-belushi.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

25jbWZl.png

This really looks like someone I could meet in real life

I love this one. I always play beautiful females but then I give them some scars to show their experience. I can't stand these beauty queen characters.

I actually gave a scar on her right eyes after that shot. The second screen is supposed to show that, but it seems that the compression is hindering that.

wbEMX

This is mine. Pretty close to the default one, because I usually suck at making characters, so I changed him a bit and let him be.
tZwDRb2.png

wbEMX

is that screenshot downsampled a bit or just taken at a lower res?
looks neat for a change

It's a PNG taken with PS4 share, later downsized on my PC. The game looks great on PS4, in my opinion. The framerate isn't too great in some situations, though.

MayMay

Banned
That moment when you make a couple of crackheads and they are still more attractive than the product of people trying to make pretty characters.

Yeah, she looks like a real human being, especially with that expression.
Great job.

I love this one. I always play beautiful females but then I give them some scars to show their experience. I can't stand these beauty queen characters.

I spent wayyy too much time in the character creation, adjusting every little detail until I finally had something I felt I could stand.. I mean I'm gonna look at her face during dialogues for 100 hour or something - might as well make the most out of it :)

Top Bottom