• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your Fallout 4 character here

Steel

Banned
Lol. Was this made on photoshop or in game creator?

But hey, she could be a boxer, just showing the marks of her last fight, shes kinda smiling so i guess she won the fight. :p

In-game creator. It's a surprisingly awesome character creator considering it's from Bethesda. They deserve props for that much.

Edit: Oh yeah, it's worth noting for this thread that you can actually get more hairstyles midgame.

Yes, there'll be barber shops with NPCs that can re-create your character appearance.

edit 2: Beaten-ish. On top of the barber shops, certain magazines unlock more hairstyles and tatoos.

Ready to rumble.

raCavQF.jpg

Rev up your Harley.

Salbug

And here's my character.

After watching a playthrough of LISA The Painful, anytime there's a wrestling, or post-apocalyptic game with a character creator in it, I can't not make Brad Armstrong.

joecanada

Lol. Was this made on photoshop or in game creator?

But hey, she could be a boxer, just showing the marks of her last fight, shes kinda smiling so i guess she won the fight. :p

Reminds me, if your gf is a boxer and has been sparring try to avoid getting pulled over by the cops. it makes for a Long story

ido

How far into the game can you change your appearance? I may want to start over unless it's not very far in.

Hedge

LOL thank you :) He is based off of a friend :D I jokingly said "lets make each other" and he kinda agreed :D

Here is one more for you
m5SV8zg.png

Edit:
Also glasses TOTALLY change his look:

25jbWZl.png

Meet the friendly next door nerd!

Wow, he looks really good. Did not expect that in a Bethesda game.

Mezoly

Could you spoil where? I am past that point but I play slowly so I may not be far past.

(I am out of the vault)

Well the game asked me to change my appearance while leaving the vault. Sorry I thought you were before that.

Steel

Banned
How far into the game can you change your appearance? I may want to start over unless it's not very far in.

Vault elevator
There's also a shop where you can have your face restructured + barber shops(which you can unlock more hairstyles for with magazines) and you can get tats.

Top Bottom