• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your gaming setup: 2015 Edition

Dinokill

Thi is my room. The PC and all the Nintendo consoles are in my borther's room

VYxeFkj.jpg

hDFXoEI.jpg

VPxFkxz.jpg

iM5U7R1.jpg

b5nSFUn.jpg

Isz3lSt.jpg

HQzc4QD.jpg

New002

Man these gaming setups are no joke...

Here's a quick look into my den space. The Xbox One, Wii U and HTPC are hooked up to the main TV in the living room. Also, it doesn't look as messy when you're sitting in there I swear >_>

15986540774_c50ccd2e78_b.jpg

You know your setup (which is really awesome, even though I'm not a fan of the BMX bikes on the wall personally, but I'm a fan of clean / non-cluttered looks, so that's just me) would get more attention if you took the pictures with natural sunlight. Dark shots rarely look good.

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately sunlight washes out the projector screen. I'll see if I can get better daytime pics though

Woffls

Finally got around to taking some photos of my current setup. Album is here. I hate that the Wii and Dreamcast are white and everything else is black, but replacing them properly would involve a Gamecube component cable, and a black Dreamcast. PS3 is in the other lounge because I have run out of HDMI inputs, but I have organised the cabling such that I can swap it out for the PS2 with minimal hassle for next time I play Metal Gear Solid 4.

GlamFM

Banned
My general advice stays.

- Hide your cables
- Don´t put all your stuff on display
- Don´t hang your TV too high
- White is basically the only acceptable color for your walls.

VanWinkle

Okay, so my fiancee and I bought a single-wide manufactured home for $21,000 (16ft by 76ft) a few months ago and having been fixing it up. Painting every inch of the place, repairing any messed up drywall, adding ceiling fans and new lighting, laminate wood flooring in the living room and kitchen, oak trim for the baseboards and around the windows (there was no trim there before), new carpet in the bedrooms, remodeling the bathrooms, etc. We probably spent an extra $4-5k in doing repairs and work, most of which we did ourselves. It was a cheap way to get our lives together started in a way that still feels like a home, and is our own. I am probably the only person in this thread to be showing pictures from a mobile home, lol, but we are really proud of it, and of the work we've done.

It's not complete. We still have some furniture and art to put in, and organization to do, and we want to put new cabinets and countertop in the kitchen, but here's the living room setup we have going right now. Obviously not going to blow people away, but I am happy with it so far.

ibpMRA2cmfGJyV.jpg

iR41Ro5GRicqu.jpg

I droll over seeing everybody's setup. I got my first job not too long ago and may move out in a few months so consider this post as something that we can all look back and see the improvements later on. Right now I have nothing fancy to show off, but I'm taking notes on what to buy. Oh yeah, excuse the cords.

eXistor

So this is it, the last pictures I'll ever take of my current setup. I'll be moving my stuff in the coming months to my new (and hopefully) upgraded game room in my new house. I'm gonna miss this place. Lots of good memories here.

Oxn

So this is it, the last pictures I'll ever take of my current setup. I'll be moving my stuff in the coming months to my new (and hopefully) upgraded game room in my new house. I'm gonna miss this place. Lots of good memories here.

Truly impressed here.

If you ever have to move packing is gonna suck!

Coda

Man these gaming setups are no joke...

Here's a quick look into my den space. The Xbox One, Wii U and HTPC are hooked up to the main TV in the living room. Also, it doesn't look as messy when you're sitting in there I swear >_>

15986540774_c50ccd2e78_b.jpg

You've got good taste. I hope one day I can own my own candy cab.

eXistor

If you ever have to move packing is gonna suck!
Well, it's only a 3 minute drive so I'll just be making lots of trips basically :) But yeah, it's gonna suck and unloading everything and putting it the way I want? Goddamn, that's a project all by itself. It'll give me a good excuse to finally alphabetize my games.

Seik

Banned

Oh man, that's just beautiful! :O

Chinbo37

My humble setup with a bad cell phone pic. Room is a bit narrow so hard to take the straight on photo.

Havent gone next gen yet. Still rocking the PS3, 360 and Wii. My PC was built a couple years ago with GAF assistance. Looking to upgrade my GTX 680 soon. But its still running games really well.

All connected to a Yamaha receiver and a 5.1 setup. Comfy couch style with wireless everything (no cables allowed!). Using 4 360 controllers for PC gaming, thinking about getting a Dolphin bar and playing all Wii games on Dolphin.

20150227_180631.jpg

Galdius

I always loved looking at your pictures. Your game room was amazing, it had a very nice cozy feeling. I can't wait to see your new game room. I bet it will also be great.

Welp, gotta turn my life around now that I know what heaven looks like. Brb, going to church.

Bloodember

Damn, nice game room. Don't forget to post the new game room after you move.

That is so cool. I could just browse in there for hours.

iuuk

PS4 on the left, PS3 (and Vita) on the right, Sony HTCT370 Soundbar for regular watching/gaming, B&W 685 + Marantz PM7001 if I think sound is more important and a Sony KDLW826 for display. The fact that most things are Sony is more of a coincidence than anything, but they do work together well.

MisterNoisy

Moved recently, so the living room setup has changed somewhat:

All the other consoles (WiiU, 360) are hooked to the bedroom TV, the PC is in the office and all the games are stashed in storage ottomans arranged around the periphery of the room. Still looking for drapes and suitable artwork besides the print above the sofa.

Here's is my PC VR Simpit. it takes all my gaming time how. Haven't touched my PS4 since the day I got my Oculus Rift DK2 the week before christmas

rX8546b.jpg

Flyinmunky

First up sorry for the terrible pic quality :/

Been using a Projector set up for Gaming/Movies for few years now, couldnt be happier :)

My room has new seats and the tech room has a new minibar with own decor, a blu-ray shelf and an updated gaming PC.
Behind the pedestal there's also a hidden wheel stand Pro V2 with a Logitech G27 which only comes out when I like to race (waiting for Project Cars!).

Top Bottom