• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shuhei Yoshida teases "very exciting" E3 plans

Shungin12

Never forget!
izAd5Hfl8RrgG.gif

this is godlike

18-Volt

All I care about Vita stuff:
- Ratchet and Clank Vita by Insomniac, NOT High Impact
- Syphon Filter Vita
- New SRPG from Level-5 in the veins of Jeanne D'arc
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is coming to Vita too
- FF12 HD for PS4, PS3, Vita
- Infamous spinoff starring Cole McGrath by Sucker Punch
- 2K is bringing NBA and WWE to Vita
- EA is bringing Burnout and SSX HD collection to Vita, also publishing a new Star Wars Battlefront (by Rebellion, their PSP Battlefronts were awesome) that features Clone Wars and Rebels
- Even more localizations, Starnger of the Sword Village, Awakened Heroes Vs, Legend of Heroes Trails in the Flash and a surprise from Sony: Wild ARMS 6
- Gravity Rush 2 and Shadow of the Colossus 2 Vita from Japan Studio for 2015

Hey, I'm allowed to dream, right?

spannicus

All I care about Vita stuff:
- Ratchet and Clank Vita by Insomniac, NOT High Impact
- Syphon Filter Vita
- New SRPG from Level-5 in the veins of Jeanne D'arc
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is coming to Vita too
- FF12 HD for PS4, PS3, Vita
- Infamous spinoff starring Cole McGrath by Sucker Punch
- 2K is bringing NBA and WWE to Vita
- EA is bringing Burnout and SSX HD collection to Vita, also publishing a new Star Wars Battlefront (by Rebellion, their PSP Battlefronts were awesome) that features Clone Wars and Rebels
- Even more localizations, Starnger of the Sword Village, Awakened Heroes Vs, Legend of Heroes Trails in the Flash and a surprise from Sony: Wild ARMS 6
- Gravity Rush 2 and Shadow of the Colossus 2 Vita from Japan Studio for 2015

Hey, I'm allowed to dream, right?

Dream dream dream dreeeeeaaaaam

TsuWave

I don't know how much it would really cost them. Plus it adds a great deal to the perception of how well a show carries itself. People associate the game with the console they see it advertised on (the casual / general gaming crowd) and that is a big win for MS.

didn't work for ground zeroes

JayEH

I'm worried about Sony at E3. I really wonder what they have that'll be ready to show and/or come out in Fall. They can't rely solely on The Order and #DRIVECLUB.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Bring on Shawn Layden and E3. Everyone is sleeping on Sony right now. That's a nice place to be but they have nothing but games in route.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Demon's Souls 2 by From Software's A team.
FFVII Full Remake
The Last Guardian
Deep Down is Dragon's Dogma 2
Uncharted 4
Gran Turismo 7

iCsILUVq0f1cl.gif

Saberus

God, Wonderbook, I remember that E3, first time I walked away from my monitor 10 min into the presentation, swore I would never let that happen to me again..

18-Volt

As long as we keep getting localized "Experience" dungeon crawlers for Vita, I don't care what they do.

Yep, me too, Experience is awesome. I can play only 1st person dungeon crawlers on Vita for a year and I won't complain. Stranger of the Sword Village especially needs to come.

FF16 exclusive. Square might as well start the hype train now.

For Vita right? PS4 has already a FF and the console is selling like hotcakes. If someone really needs a exclusive numbered FF sequel, that would be Vita. Vita needs its "Crisis Core".

Portugeezer

"And one final announcement... Wipeout PS4 coming early 2015"
Walks off stage
*a new Last Guardian trailer starts to play* "Coming December 2014"

That would be "very exciting" indeed.

"Now with more dynamic gameplay and effects, only on PS4"

Booyah

Wow really vague promises of "dynamic" gameplay. Dynamic. I have no idea what I'm supposed to think of when I'm told they're adding more dynamic gameplay.

Demon's Souls 2 "hype" might be the most shallow I've seen in a while. We got Demon's Souls 2, it was called Dark Souls. This idea that they should go back to platform exclusivity after how well Dark Souls has done for them is ludicrous. You know they didn't just jump ship for shits and giggles right?

Gurish

If I Assassin's Creed or Watch Dogs on stage I will have a hernia.
Watch Dogs won't be on stage, it's coming out next month so there is no point in that.
AC UNITY is very likely though, it's releasing this year and considering past SONY conferences... yea it will be there.

Calling it now, we'll see the first trailer proper for Gravity Rush 2 at E3; it'll be Sony's quick and easy way of appeasing the Vita crowd. They'll swiftly move on afterwards.

I dunno, Sony are stubborn when they want to be, I don't think they've given up on Vita just yet.

But yes, GR2 is all I need.

Yep, me too, Experience is awesome. I can play only 1st person dungeon crawlers on Vita for a year and I won't complain. Stranger of the Sword Village especially needs to come.

For Vita right? PS4 has already a FF and the console is selling like hotcakes. If someone really needs a exclusive numbered FF sequel, that would be Vita. Vita needs its "Crisis Core".

Aw Yisssssssss

I feel the same way!!!

And it will never happen. Unlike 2004 Zelda.

Sad but true. LOL, the universe would probably implode if those 3 games were ever in the same show.

If I Assassin's Creed or Watch Dogs on stage I will have a hernia.

I'd say Assassin's Creed is pretty much guaranteed.

At least Watch Dogs comes out a few weeks earlier otherwise we probably would have to endure that being on again..not that I'm not looking forward to it but it's been on stage enough times.

I just want to say that I looooove Sony E3 hype threads.

You and me both.

Bring on the following:

• Legend of Dragoon 2
  • Dark Cloud 3
  • Rogue Galaxy 2
  • Champions of Norrath 3
  • Streets of Rage 4 codeveloped with Sega
  • Demon Souls 2
  • And tons of Vita love

20 minutes of Wonderbook sounds like we are getting the old crazy Sony back. We had one good year where they made gold from everything they touched. Now we are getting fad tech like VR and footnotes like Wonderbook are getting 20 minute demos. Stuff like this makes me hope that Microsoft gets their act together quickly.

I doubt there will be any wonderbook sightings at E3. Also, Project Morpheus is something that Sony has spent years working on. The company didn't just decide to chase a fad. Let's see what happens at E3 though. I'm hoping for greatness.

20 minutes of Wonderbook sounds like we are getting the old crazy Sony back. We had one good year where they made gold from everything they touched. Now we are getting fad tech like VR and footnotes like Wonderbook are getting 20 minute demos. Stuff like this makes me hope that Microsoft gets their act together quickly.

You and me both.

Bring on the following:

• Legend of Dragoon 2
  • Dark Cloud 3
  • Rogue Galaxy 2
  • Champions of Norrath 3
  • Streets of Rage 4 codeveloped with Sega
  • Demon Souls 2
  • And tons of Vita love

I doubt there will be any wonderbook sightings at E3. Also, Project Morpheus is something that Sony has spent years working on. The company didn't just decide to chase a fad. Let's see what happens at E3 though. I'm hoping for greatness.

How in the world did your quote post before my actual post? LOL

Hopefully I misunderstood a joke and the Wonderbook thing is just sillyness.

How in the world did your quote post before my actual post? LOL

Hopefully I misunderstood a joke and the Wonderbook thing is just sillyness.

I am from the future.

I believe it is just a joke. This is the most important E3 in years. I doubt any of the Big 3 will waltz in there and lay an egg. I do think that each company will try to garner attention and hype through different means and focusing on different genres. If one company can strike all the right notes with gamers and the casual market in general...it'll be damn amazing

AmyS

Wow really vague promises of "dynamic" gameplay. Dynamic. I have no idea what I'm supposed to think of when I'm told they're adding more dynamic gameplay.

Demon's Souls 2 "hype" might be the most shallow I've seen in a while. We got Demon's Souls 2, it was called Dark Souls. This idea that they should go back to platform exclusivity after how well Dark Souls has done for them is ludicrous. You know they didn't just jump ship for shits and giggles right?

Oh I thought it read Dark Souls 2, and I was referring to the dynamic lighting / darkness and other effects that were cut out of the shipping game.

Nothing to do with a Demon's Souls 2 which I don't think is happening.

Top Bottom