• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Siglemic got a new WR for Super Mario 64 120 Stars!!! Time: 1:43:54

I saw him beat the record once, it was more tense and exciting than watching a game 7 overtime in the finals. So I really wish I'd seen this go down. How many record breaking runs can he possibly have left in those magic thumbs of his? Might never have a chance to see another one.

DaBoss

Darryl

Banned
i don't know how i missed this until now. he was choking hard last night when i was watching him. kept slamming the reset and getting mad at himself. this guy has unreal determination.

RoySFNR

Just watched the whole run, if I was watching this live, the jump missing the pipe during the final Bowser level would've killed me lol. He did seem pretty annoyed with himself during the first 50 or so stars but after he literally said he wasn't gonna fuck around anymore, the run became damn near flawless.

LeleSocho

Banned
How did i miss this? I honestly thought that 1:43 was cursed.
Congrats to him but i wish that the SM64 community was more competitive... with honey and Nero gone only puncayshun is on the same level as Sig.

TUSR

Banned
Siglemic is a fucking champ.

What is wrong with all of these Kotaku people in the comments?

http://kotaku.com/someone-beat-super-mario-64-in-record-time-1566266495/all

Saying it's shit because he glitches.

It's maybe one of the most skillful speedruns you can watch in any fucking game anywhere, and they start having arguments about speedrunning omfg.

Fucking kotaku comment tards.

Congratulations Siglemic, amazing work.

kotaku is fucking garbage thats why

This comment is bang on though:

The speedrunning community collectively vomits everytime you post a story

kotaku is fucking garbage thats why

This comment is bang on though:

What was more disgusting, is the article title.

It should read...

"SIGLEMIC BEAT SUPER MARIO 64 IN WORLD RECORD TIME!"

Instead it reads.... "Someone Beat Super Mario 64 In Record Time"

Like he's just some nerd that doesnt matter for shit, like it's a feat plenty of people could do.

Uuugh kotaku, so dumb.

Siglemic, is not someone, I just... I can't even...

Top Bottom