• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Signs You Have a Small Penur

Artoris

Gold Member
jYE4EWx.jpg

MastaKiiLA

You'll know you're a good size if you cause her pain, because pain won't be faked. Then again, some women have higher thresholds than others. Those are usually the good ones.

Orgasm isn't linked to your size, but how you use it, and how into it she is. So don't get hung up on that.

haxan7

Banned
Why would that be true? A woman/ man isn’t going to enjoy squatting on something disproportionally wide; might as well be using a butt plug at that point. Sounds like something stumpy dicked dudes tell themselves for copium. Conversely some skinny twizzler thing isn’t great either. A AAA dick is thick and long, period.
But what if your butthole isn’t already all stretched out from years of abuse? An average size penis should do the trick just as well in that case.

Bartski

Gold Member
in practice, girth is way more important and every chick with actual cock variety experience will tell you that. Right next to it staying rock hard all the way.

Last edited:

ClosBSAS

I am average despite how beautiful and good looking i am. But i hit the gym and last hours, so am all good. U dont need q big one to have great sex

Last edited:

nush

I am average despite how beautiful and good looking i am. But i hit the gym and last hours, so am all good. U dont need q big one to have great sex

Average is fine, because by the time they get to find that out (Providing you've not been bigging your member up) they are ready for you to go balls deep anyway.

It's kinda like when I finally see a girl actually has bee sting tits. "Well, I'm already here".

Soltype

You should be able to tell, they'll be a rhythm to things, you'll feel her clamping down, her breathing will change, etc.

Top Bottom