• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Signs You Have a Small Penur

nush

Gold Member
Penises sure at a popular topic on NeoGAF.

I posted my little comment earlier today then took a nice healthy bike ride away from the filthy, dirty internet, and I come back to a whole whopping load of dong posts.
south_vietnam-1-dong-1964.jpg

The dark souls knowledge can be made for use in here if your worried about your man meat leaving her unsatisfied

"Get Guud"
and by Guud i mean oral on her ....you nail that part and you dont need to worry about your 2 inch love poker when you can finger and tongue blast her into a set of new bedsheets

Kamina

Golden Boy
You gotta go by the yamate scale. The more she yamates the bigger it is.

It's yamete akshually. Or yamete kudasai if she is really getting off.

sexy the look GIF
Stop posting your anime fantasies you pillow rapists.

I have an average PP. But I've been gaining a lot of weight lately. Ever since this covid craze started. It's like my little buddy is shrinking.
I'm afraid I'll wake up someday and I won't be able to find it anymore.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I have an average PP. But I've been gaining a lot of weight lately. Ever since this covid craze started. It's like my little buddy is shrinking.
I'm afraid I'll wake up someday and I won't be able to find it anymore.

I mean this is the nicest possible way, but lose weight and you'll see your full potential.

A lot of guys think they have a small dick, but it turns out just to be their extra weight hiding their full growth.

Try and aim to get a body with cum gutters. You'll see your maximum length then. Although, getting a body to that standard is hard work, it'll be worth it in the long run.

Also another tip, make sure you shave your undercarriage to be completely bald. Having a forest of pubes is not only gross, but also makes your dick look smaller. Use a razor (carefully!) on dick and balls.

GymWolf

Gold Member
People with small penises just need to use more fingers\tongue work.

Now, if you also have small fingers and a short tongue, that can be a problem.

nush

Gold Member
Also another tip, make sure you shave your undercarriage to be completely bald. Having a forest of pubes is not only gross, but also makes your dick look smaller. Use a razor (carefully!) on dick and balls.

Protip: Give yourself a boner during this process, it makes it much much easier.

GamingKaiju

It's quite simple;

1-2 inches = Micro
3-4 inches = Small
5-6 inches = Average
7-8 inches = Big
9-10 inches = Huge
10+ inches = Anaconda Status

Psssh! This is Gaf where there is a 12in minimum requirement for entry. Or did that rule get revoked after the split?

Peggies

Gold Member
I once did it with a guy who's thingy was really really small. It was so small that it was...slipping out the whole time and at one point the guy mumbled something like "oh come man, just stay inside, will you".

These words still haunt me.

Cringe Reaction GIF by Madelaine Petsch

Poor him. I really hope he found someone. Maybe a girl with a really shallow vagina.

Last edited:

Jasper_Rose_808

Neo Member
I now it's a bit off topic, but I've never understood all the insecurities about penis length (at least for people that don't have a micro penis, in that case the situation is understandable). I mean, it's literally something that you can't neither decide or change, it doesn't depend on you. I think that us males should be more worried if we're fat, or not fit or ignorant or with bad social skills, because these are things that we can actually change and depend on us.

nush

Gold Member
I now it's a bit off topic, but I've never understood all the insecurities about penis length (at least for people that don't have a micro penis, in that case the situation is understandable). I mean, it's literally something that you can't neither decide or change, it doesn't depend on you. I think that us males should be more worried if we're fat, or not fit or ignorant or with bad social skills, because these are things that we can actually change and depend on us.
Cope.

INC

Just spread her lips with your thumbs, as you're inserting, she'll think its wider than it actually is, plus it all morphs better round ya cock as you let go

Whitecrow

Banned
Girls have the same insecurities with tits. And they have the 'luck' of breast operation being possible and common,

Everyone likes to feel attractive.

CAB_Life

I thought girth is more important than length
Why would that be true? A woman/ man isn’t going to enjoy squatting on something disproportionally wide; might as well be using a butt plug at that point. Sounds like something stumpy dicked dudes tell themselves for copium. Conversely some skinny twizzler thing isn’t great either. A AAA dick is thick and long, period.

Why would that be true? A woman/ man isn’t going to enjoy squatting on something disproportionally wide; might as well be using a butt plug at that point. Sounds like something stumpy dicked dudes tell themselves for copium. Conversely some skinny twizzler thing isn’t great either. A AAA dick is thick and long, period.
mxXrfL8.gif

Top Bottom