• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill: HD Collection US cover revealed

micster

Sorry for bumping if this has been posted elsewhere. I just saw the EU cover on Amazon and ... wow.

ZGpfL.png

Bigger

Well, at least their cover looks better than before?

Ace_235 said:
When is this gettin released again?
No official word, as of yet. We still haven't even heard anything solid on SH3 yet, so expect it some time in 2012.

micster said:
Sorry for bumping if this has been posted elsewhere. I just saw the EU cover on Amazon and ... wow.

ZGpfL.png

Bigger
I hate how our HD collections have to stick to this cheesy as fuck paint shop pro layout.

What bizaro world is this when NA covers > EU covers.

Raonak

Banned
Lazlo Woodbine said:
I hate how our HD collections have to stick to this cheesy as fuck paint shop pro layout.

What bizaro world is this when NA covers > EU covers.
Really? I sorta like them. I like that it adds consistency. thats why i don't like the GOW collection cover. it came out before the design was standardised.

I wish they had a more subtle way of doing it though. There's no need to take up almost half the boxart with the "that" over a more minamilistic logo or something.

Sony should offer alt covers (like Capcom did with that Okami fuck up) that we can order direct or something. I'd pay extra to have some gorgeous artsy official covers.

Konami confirms HD Collection delayed again. New date is March 6.

Presumably it's because they finally located the voice actress for SH3 Heather and are adding her VO back in.

IrishNinja

Konami confirms HD Collection delayed again. New date is March 6.

Presumably it's because they finally located the voice actress for SH3 Heather and are adding her VO back in.

yeah, caught this a week back or so from gamefly, they're surprisingly good at dates.
any confirmation on heather being found though?

Ridley327

yeah, caught this a week back or so from gamefly, they're surprisingly good at dates.
any confirmation on heather being found though?

An interview came out a week ago with someone finding her and she mentioned that she found out about the new SH3 re-recording after the opportunity to do something about it came and went.

IrishNinja

An interview came out a week ago with someone finding her and she mentioned that she found out about the new SH3 re-recording after the opportunity to do something about it came and went.

shit...well, that answers that! now im grateful for the delay; i think her VO will age better than a lot've SH2 did.
pretty interesting though, i thought she'd been missing for like nearly a decade or something.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
tears and anger

I hope SH3's original voice is included.

Jharp

Here's to hoping this collection is the same quality as Sony's stuff. I didn't play the MGS collection yet, so I have no frame of reference on how Konami handles it.

I just hope it isn't like Capcom's handling of the RE stuff.

Here's to hoping this collection is the same quality as Sony's stuff. I didn't play the MGS collection yet, so I have no frame of reference on how Konami handles it.

I just hope it isn't like Capcom's handling of the RE stuff.

Metal Gear was handled by Bluepoint and is fantastic. Silent Hill is being done by a different developer who seems to make a lot of mobile games, so the quality of this collection is unknown.

ShdwDrake

Banned
This. Give consumers a bit more credit please, publishers? We're not that dumb and can find information from the back of the cover.

I previously worked at GameStop and Ultimate Electronics... yes the majority of consumers are that dumb. I remember when the GoW collection came out and soo many people where like asking if it was GoW3 or just the first two. I was like wtf really?

Jharp

Metal Gear was handled by Bluepoint and is fantastic. Silent Hill is being done by a different developer who seems to make a lot of mobile games, so the quality of this collection is unknown.

Bluepoint are the chaps what made the ICO collection, yes?

Well then, I have the utmost faith in this collection.

Top Bottom