• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Staff Site Update - User Generated Giveaways

Hestar69

Neo Member
Nov 22, 2018
Congrats on the double win. Have fun with your new games.

The new function is pretty cool and somewhat easy to use, so thanks, GAF-Team
Yup super easy to use and Thank you! I've always wanted to play sim city builder ype game for awhile now so wil be playing it this weekend after I finally beat grandia 1!

Jan 18, 2018
Berlin
Hm, I have a UPLAY-Key on Humble Bundle, but the reveal button says "Claim to Uplay-Account"... and I'm afraid, it will automatically claim it to account that's linked because of older purchases... can anybody confirm, that there will come out a key, if I press the button or should I use the gift-to-a-friend-option and send it to myself? :unsure:

Guynamedbilly

Feb 28, 2018
I added Titan Quest Gold Edition, but it's not listed on Steam anymore apparently, so the store ID is for the re-release. I'm not completely sure what will happen when that key is activated. But the re-release didn't change much anyways.

SLoco

Neo Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hey guys when i hited
Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus R Giveaway

It said i registered for this giveaway 2 times,can you please fix it?
Thanks in advance.