• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Staff Site Update - User Generated Giveaways

Shakka43

Dec 5, 2018
For future reference, how do you add multiple keys of same game for a single giveaway? I have noticed some givaways show multiple winners but when I created mines it only show the option to add one key...

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2013
US
Thanks for Pirates! CrustyBritches CrustyBritches 's. I love Pirates.

I should probably just start PM'ing them directly to you with how these odds work.:messenger_winking_tongue:

Pirates! holds up surprisingly well, especially in light of it's age. I went on a binge about a year ago and played something like 30hrs just sailing around causing havoc and trying out different country factions. The ship battles are my favorite part, and the busty governors' daughters aren't too shabby either.

Last edited:

Fuz

Jun 8, 2009
Cagliari, Italy
lol yeah, looks like I'm winning a lot lately.

I feel kind of bad

And Pirates! is amazing, I've replayed it every now and then for years upon years. It's just a really good game that's a really good pasttime to fill some time while not being too demanding.

• LOL
Reactions: CrustyBritches

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2013
US
Fuz Fuz
I just thought it was funny that it happened twice like that. You're a worthy buccaneer, so I prefer it like that. 💝

It's really incredible how many cool games you can win on here. I won a couple times, and that's what inspired me to start giving games away. It's a cool community activity and you get games that you might have never played, or forgotten about otherwise.

Reactions: jshackles and Fuz